Chapter 10

You know that feeling when you click on something with your mouse by accident on your computer and drag it to see if it will somehow unclick? Well that's exactly how I felt. I felt like I accidently fell into this relationship with Harry and I went too far to let it go now. I feel like this was all a mistake. Everything was a mistake. Like being here on this 'mission'. Like going to Harry's room that day and letting him kiss me. Like telling him that I wanted to take the relationship to the next step. I dragged it all too far to let it go. But something in my gut told me that he wouldn't be affected if I told him this wasn't going to work out. Was he even worth it? I don't know what my dad will think when I tell him I couldn't even get a guy to fake date me.

I had been asking myself so many questions for the past few days before I even realized I had been avoiding Harry. Ever since that day he told me wasn't ready to tell everyone I'd felt so self-conscious. Does he think I can't handle a bit of paparazzi following me around? If only he knew what I could do to one of those paps if they touched me. I was beginning to think it was just an excuse to keep me quiet about our 'relationship' so I could be there for his pleasure whenever he demanded. As far as I know this wasn't even a relationship anymore, it was more like friends with benefits. I should have known Harry didn't change from the first time I met him. He was obviously still that selfish douche-bag that just wants to get in my pants. I can't believe I was falling for his act.

We had just arrived in Manchester and I opened the door to our new suite with Gabby right on my tail. We rolled our suitcases in and I switched on the light. I left my suitcase by the door and threw myself on the bed while letting out a long sigh.

"Is everything okay, Sam?" Gabby questioned while moving both our suitcases to the closet.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Stop lying, Sam. I can tell something is wrong," she interrogated. It was scary how well she knew me. I was considering telling her everything. How Harry and I were pretty much dating and how I'm confused about our relationship. She might have some pretty good advice since she's actually had a boyfriend before and practically has one right now.

"Ok but promise you won't be mad at-"I was cut off by a shriek. She began jumping up and down while looking at the screen on her phone.

"OH MY GOSH!" she exclaimed.

"What? What is it?" I asked as I took the phone from her hands and searched for the cause of her uncontrollable smiling. I looked at the screen and read one of Liam's tweets:

@Real_Liam_Payne: Yes that beautiful girl in the pictures with me is my girlfriend. Well I hope she'll be. @GabbyThorne ? xxx"

I looked at her with wide eyes. She had a huge smile on her face. The tweet really surprised the fans AND Gabby. It's obvious that she was waiting for Liam to confirm it. I jumped up and hugged my best friend to show just how happy I was for her.

"Aw Gabby I'm so happy for you two!"

"Thanks! And I know what you're going to say. That I should be careful since he doesn't really know my true identity and we aren't here for long but Sam this can probably work out even if I leave. Things always have a way of working out if it's mean to be."

"Oh Gabby, I wasn't going to say that. Believe me, I understand how you feel. Just go reply to that boy and tell him your all his!"

She nudged me before leaving the room obviously to go find Liam. I sat back down on the bed in defeat. As much as I wanted to be happy for Gabby, it was really hard. Everything was working out for her and I wanted to finally tell her everything but she's so caught up with Liam that I hardly get to talk to her for more than 20 minutes. But I'll let her have her fun.