Chapter 8

Chapter 8

                I felt a blanket of heat on my cheek as sunlight poured into the window. I opened my eyes and my insides flipped when I saw a shirtless Harry sleeping right next to me. Oh my gosh. What happened? What did we do? I looked under the covers and I was still wearing underwear. I didn’t feel funny down there so hopefully that means we didn’t you know…

   I shivered and covered my half naked body in the blankets. Then i realized an arm under my torso which belonged to Harry. Instead of freaking out over the fact that i somehow woke up in Harry's suite i just turned my head and looked at him sleep. He looked like a peaceful kitten with wild curls. I couldn't help but giggle at the drool on his pillow.

      I covered my mouth once I realized my giggle was a bit loud and he began to open his eyes. He blinked a few times before his eyes grew wide at the sight of me on his bed.

   "Holy shit," he gasped as he pulled his arm away from my torso. " what the hell happened?"

"I'm not sure but-"

"Get out!"

"Well you could be nicer about the matter-"

"I don't care! Just get out before one of the boys comes in here!"

"Why? Are you afraid of them seeing me with you?"

"Uggh just leave! Go!" He pointed towards the door and I finally managed to get up from his comfy queen sized bed.

"Fine," I walked over to the front of the bed to get my clothes. I bent over and suddenly felt self-conscious of being nothing but my lacy bra and black panties. I could feel his eyes glued to me from behind me.

   I slipped my black leggings on while he  lied on his bed just watching me. "What?" I asked but it came off with a bit more attitude than I meant.

"Nothing," he crossed his arms over his bare chest and kept staring at me with a satisfied look in his eyes. I pulled my black shirt over my head and quickly grabbed my shoes. I didn't even bother putting them on and just opened the door.

"Bye, Harry," I stepped out of the room.

"Wait," I stopped on my heels and turned around, "this never happened," he said with emphasis on the never.

"Okay, fine," I furiously slammed the door shut and ran down the hallway to the elevator.

I didn't know what I was feeling but I was enraged and sad at the same time.  I felt like crying to myself in the corner of the elevator but punching the wall at the same time. I was upset that I was stupid enough to even let that happen. I could have been kicked out the most important mission of my life because of that idiot. But I had a lump in my throat because he kicked me out like that. I don't remember much of what happened but I do know for sure that it was amazing. When his large hands were hugging my waist, it felt right. His lips fit with mine like a puzzle and the connection we had last night was just perfect. I couldn't stop thinking about it. But it hurt to hear him sound so ashamed of it all. Like he doesn't want to be seen with me. Harry Styles was still a suspect in this mission, but as the operative, it scared me knowing that I might have just slept with the person I'm supposed to arrest. Hopefully, I'll find more clues that will prove he's innocent or that everyone is innocent and this messed up mission was just a huge misunderstanding. I know what you’re thinking. Harry is not a criminal and neither are any of the boys or anyone else on the tour. But as a spy I’ve learned that ‘it’s always the maid’ or it’s always the person you least expected. I still wasn’t sure of how to handle this mission. I never trained for a mission where you had to try and get to know a boy band and see if they’re capable of kidnapping teenage girls. All I know is how to land on the roof of a foreign embassy from a helicopter and save the ambassador from being kidnapped. These boys were so far from the criminals I’ve had to deal with, especially Harry.  But I still felt like he was hiding something. Something smaller than a crime but bigger than a lie.