Greed Back Everybody! 💰

So we're going back to Tokyo. Look out the window of the limo. "It's been so long since I've been home."

"Not as long as been for us." I look to Rosen.

"True, missing someone you think is gone. Would feel like a lifetime."

Lawless pulls me into him. "No, eternity." He tilts my chin up kisses me.

"Rotten hedgehog! Can't you wait till we get to the gym?"

"Does someone miss their Archangel?"

His cheeks turn red, "she misses you. She misses her Daemon partner."

"Well, she won't be missing me much longer."

In a few minutes, we arrived in front of the Gym. I turn into the hedgehog.

"Umm (Y/N) why did you turn into a hedgehog?"

"I want to surprise them."

Angel-Babe holds me, "just how I imagine a cute little hedgehog voice."

"What a squeaky voice? Hehehe."

"Even your giggle is adorable."

Lawless snatches me back, "she's my girlfriend." He holds me close.

"You know Charity could turn into a rabbit. Imagine her with bunny ears and a cottontail ~"

"Gil and I have a few things to do. If you don't mind."

Angel-Babe hops out, "I don't want to keep my Archangel waiting."

Lawless hops out, with me in his hands. They walk up the stairs, Licht opens the door. Everyone here, even Trixie and Mahiru are.

"Licht," Charity runs over and hugs him.

"My Archangel," he hugs her back. "I have some good news."

"Good news?" She laughs half-heartedly. "What good news could there be now? My -" She starts crying, "Why are you smiling Licht?"

Lawless walks over clears his throat. "Attention everyone!"

Everyone looks over to us, Pride, Glutton, Kindness and Patience look over the balcony. The others come out of the gaming room. Mahiru, Trixie, Kuro and Kijo come over. Trixie looks at me smiling, Kiji jumps out of Kuro's arms and comes over.

"Lawless, did you get a hedgehog?" Mahiru looks at me.

"It's Greed. Greed is back." Trixie smiles as tears run down her face.

I appear in front of everyone, "That's right! The One and One Witch of Greed is back! How is everyone?"

"(Y-Y/N)? Is that really you?"

"Yes, it is Katie. It's me, I'm back."

"(Y/N)!!!" Katie pushes Angel-Babe out the way, hugs me to the ground. "How? Is this a dream?"

"This isn't a dream Katie."

"(Y/N)!!" I hear everyone running over.

"Uhh..." Everyone piles on me, "I miss you guys too!"

"My partner in crime back! You don't know how hard it's been. Dax been giving me the all delights. But it's not the same stealing them with you. Please steal chocolates with me again." Lillie cries, Dax hangs off of her.

"I promise I'll be put extras in there!" Giving us extra, he really did miss me.

"I... I..." Xander holding back tears.

"Too proud to admit you missed me?"

"I missed you! We can't be the seven deadly sins without you! Without greed we are nothing. Without you (Y/N), our life was dull. The gym between quiet, Lillie isn't stealing, Dax isn't whining."

"HEY!"

"Jasmine hasn't gone off at anyone. Hallie isn't herself, she..."

"It's too hard trying to be two sins! How can you be so greedy at the time?" Hallie pushes Katie aside, falls in my lap. "How can you live like this?"

"Haha, you tried to be greed? Hahahaha."

"Don't laugh at me!"

"You really are envy aren't you?"

"(Y/N)!!"

Eventually, they all hop off me, I lost feeling in my legs. Lawless helps me up, I pick Kiji up "So you three just going to stand there?" I look over to Trixie, Mahiru and Kuro.

Trixie runs over, "I hope you would come back!" She holds me tight, "I thought I lost the last part of my family."

"I can't leave you alone. Who knows what you would get up to."

"Hehehe, Mahiru been watching me. He's not very helpful though."

"HEY!" We both laugh, he comes over. "It's good to have you back"

Trixie lets me go, I hug him. "It's good to be back," I hold him close. "Thank you for being there for Trixie."

"What are friends for?"

"(Y/N)!"

Mahiru lets me go, Kiji jumps over to him. "What is it Trucker?"

"Next time you do something so stupid! I'm going to..."

"Beat me gold and blue?"

"YES!"

"Hug?"

"You're greedy!" He hugs me. "Don't be so stupid!"

"I'll try not to."

He lets go, wipes his face. "Good, we should let your mum, dad, bro and sister know."

"Hey, they're in the other world at the moment. Let's go surprise them!" Katie holds her hands.

"Let's go then." I can't wait to see them again.

Jasmine opens a portal, "let's go!"

I grab Lawless' hand jump, "I'm feeling kind. Half of your debts will be wipe! Hahaha." I look back and see everyone jump in. It's good to be back home.

~~~~

Katie said they were at my memorial site. Along the way, everyone came running over. Hugging me, crying and asking how I survived. I told them I'll tell them soon, I wanted to see my family first. I walk up to my memorial, see them standing in front of my photo.

"I miss how she would bang on my door in the morning. I use to go off at her for it, now I miss it." Lucas

"I miss how she would take my gold and black eyeshadow. Or take my roll on gold glitter." Sierra holds on to Lucas.

"She was a great little tea maker. I was... I was so proud of her." She cries into Dad.

"(Y/N) is will and always will be a great little witch."

I clear my throat, "you know I can always come back and do those things. I'm glad I make you proud." They turn around, look at me. "I miss you guys too!" I run over hug Mum.

She wraps her arms around me, "my precious daughter! You're back, my baby back!"

"Baby sister!!" Both Lucas and Sierra hug me.

"My girl you made it back!!"

I start crying too, I've missed them.

~~~~

We ended up going to the castle. Tell All-Mother and All-Father I was back.