In The Rain 💧

We return to Austria till Angel-chan next tour. I guess Charity will be visiting soon. Whenever I see her wait for Juliet to come through the door. But she never does.

Three months since Juliet died, all because of me... I must be going insane, when I speak about her, I hear her reply. I know I shouldn't, but it's the only way I get to hear her voice.

I take a walk in the garden, I stop in the middle of the purple carnations. "Smells like it's going to rain..."

Not a second later it starts to rain. I take my glasses off look up into the sky.

"You say you love the rain
But you open your umbrella.
You say you love the sun
But you find a shadow spot.
You say you love the wind
But you close the window.
This is I am afraid
When you say you love me"

'When did I ever do that? I'll stand with you in the rain. I will lie with you in the sun. I'll keep the window open, even on those chilly nights. Just so I can be closer to you'

"BUT YOU CAN'T, CAUSE YOU'RE NOT HERE!!"

'Turn around'

"Why? I know you won't be there... You're gone..."

'Just turn around'

"But why?"

"Because you love me, that's why."

I do as Juliet asked, I know she won't be there.

Upon turning around I see... Juliet?!

"Hello my fair Romeo, how are thee?" She smiles at me, I know she's not there. She's dead...

"You're not real!" I yell at her, hoping she'll disappear. She started walking towards, I back up. "You're not real, I know you're not. You died in my arms, faded away." I hit a hedge and stop. Now she's face to face, I can feel... Her breathe? She can't be real.

"I almost died, well I should have died. But I didn't, my greed for you kept me going. I knew one day I'll make it back to you." I stare into her (E/C) eyes heard her speak, "for he had eyes and chose me."

I was annoyed that she got it wrong... Wait she got it wrong! I would never recite one of Shakespeare's lines wrong.

"Juliet, is it really you?"

"Hell is empty. All the Daemons are here."

I reach out for her hand she grabs mine, and intertwine her finger with mine. "I can feel your hand, your warmth... Juliet?" I start crying.

I look from our hands to her beautiful face. "Yes, Romeo I'm here. I'm back, and I'm not leaving your side. My one and only Greed is you!"

Her other hand cups my face, she leans in kisses me. How long I've ached to feel her lips on upon mine.

She pulls away, "come on let's get out of the rain before we both get colds."

"Wait for a second..." She stops looks at me.

"What is it, Romeo?"

"It's For she had eyes and chose me! And Hell is empty. All the devils are here."

She laughs, "I do it cause I know it annoys you. And you would never make a mistake when reciting Shakespeare." I pick her up bridal style, "hehe what are you doing?"

"You said to go inside, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." I jump back to the mansion, with Juliet right where she belongs. With me.

She opens the door with her wand. Her wands look different. Looks like a quill, like a hedgehog quill. "Did you get a new wand?"

- No it's not a wand, it's a spike/chopstick weapon

- No it's not a wand, it's a spike/chopstick weapon... I couldn't find a black spike wand. I wanted it to look like one of Hyde's spines -

"Yes, I'll explain later. But before Angel-Babe comes." She changes into a hedgehog?

"You rotten hedge-" Instantly Angel-Cakes stops and picks up Juliet. "Look at her she's freezing, poor little animal. Hyde how could you keep a precious like hedgehog out in the rain."

"B-but Angel-Cakes it's not what -" He kicks me into a wall.

"It's okay, I'll take care of you."

I climb out of the rumble, "Angel-Cakes wait!"

"No, I'm going to give her a bath and warm her up." Poof Juliet back in human form, Angel-Cakes holding her.

"You know Angel-Babe I don't think that'll go down well. After all, you're with Charity and I'm with Hyde. I'm in love with Hyde, not you." Angel-Cakes stares at her wide eye, in disbelief. He looks back at me.

"You're not seeing things Angel-Cakes." I cross my arms.

She jumps out of his arms onto the stairs rail post. "I'm back, The One and Only Witch of Greed (Y/N)!" She poses, how I've missed her. She jumps down, Angel-Cakes hugs her. "Awe Angel-Babe I miss you too." She hugs back.

Angel-Cakes' parents come down the stairs, stop as soon as they see her. "Good evening Mrs and Mr Todoroki, sorry for turning up unannounced. I couldn't get reception and Hyde wasn't listening to me."

Mrs Todoroki runs down and hugs her. "That's perfectly fine my dear. I'm glad you're back."

"Me too Mrs Todoroki." Mr Todoroki stays on the stairs and smiles for once.

Mrs Todoroki stood back. "Dear, you're absolutely drenched and cold. Quickly go have a shower and warm yourself up. And you too Hyde, you're both going to get sick."

I race up to Juliet, picked her up. "Whatever you say Mrs Todoroki." I took off to our room, once in I close the door. Placed her on the ground, "can't believe you're back. I've missed you so much, I thought you -"

She places her finger on my lips. "No more, for now, let's go have a shower." She catwalk to the bathroom, strip her clothes off. She looks over her shoulder, "Together ~"

I was left with my jaw on the ground, "if I'm dreaming please do not wake me up."

"You're not dreaming Romeo ~"

I quickly strip off, ran into the shower. Finally, I got my sweet, naughty Juliet back ~