Greeds Of Todoroki's Mansion 🏠

It had been few years since the passing of Licht and Katie. At the moment Lawless didn't have an Eve. Still, yous live in the mansion under Gabriel and Michael. Gabriel had taken after Licht playing the piano. Michael followed Katie magical steps. They both had their own partners and children. The mansion was loud again, they both having big families. Both you and Lawless were busy with the kids. You helping with their magic, Lawless educating on the art of William Shakespeare.

At the moment yous were sitting on the roof watching the stars. "It's like yesterday we were waiting in the lobby for Gabby."

"Yes, now she's just like Angel-Babe..."

You took his hand, "she is, isn't she. At least she doesn't kick you into walls."

"I kinda miss my angry angel..."

"I do too, I do too Romeo."

He rests his head on your shoulder. "(Y/N)."

"Yes, Lawless?"

"You know how Lily and Jeje serve the Aliceins."

"Mmmm," you already knew where this was going. You thought he would have brought this up years ago.

"I want to serve the Todorokis."

"Then we'll serve the Todorokis together. We'll be the hedgehogs of the mansion." He looks up at you, you kiss his nose.

He smiles at you, "thank you my sweet Juliet." He holds your cheek kisses you.

"Anything for my one and only greed."

He pulls you onto his lap, you were straddling him. "My Witch of Greed ~"

"My Servamp of Greed ~"

- 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍! 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎! ❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎ -