Cute Moment 😌 {1K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"My Juliet I have some awful news." Lawless comes in. "Angel-Cake has cancelled his plans. He wants to stay home, play for Katie."

"Hehe, it's fine Romeo. I'm okay spending the day at home."

"I had everything planned... We'll go have a delightful lunch at this little cafe. Where they recite Shakespeare. We'll go for a lovely walk through the royal gardens." He comes over and kneels, takes my hand. "I'm sorry my Juliet."

"Hehe, oh my Romeo I forgive thy if you place a kiss upon these lips ~" He chuckles, "not all of us can recite Shakespeare in their sleep." I turn and pout.

"My Juliet," I turn he climbs onto the chaise chair. "I can imagine you wearing the dresses. Seeing you at the dances." I lay back, he hovers over me.

"If you want to see me in a dress, you'll have to come to our balls then. My dresses are always glistening with gold."

"That sounds like my greed ~" He leans down and kisses me.

"Hehe, I know how about you recited some Shakespeare for me. We take a walk in the garden and after our walk have lunch by the pond? How's that sound?"

"Excellent idea my beautiful Juliet!" He hops up runs to the shelves. He grabs a book and comes back over.

I sit up, he sits beside me. "What book did you get?"

"The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark ~"

"A son avenging his father's death," I snuggle into him.

"Ready?" I nod, "Who's there?"

- Timeskip Three Hours -

"That concludes the telling of The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark."

"Wow... That was some reciting..." Scares me how he made that come to life...

"Hamlet is one of my favourite plays."

"I could tell," I get up stretch my back pops. "Ow," Lawless hold me.

"Are you alright?" One hand placed on my hip and the other just under my breast.

"Y-Yes, just my back popping. That's all, ha ha."

He pulls me flush with his body, "maybe later I can give you a massage?" He nips my ear.

"You don't have to."

His hand creeps its way into the hem of my skirt. "Or I can give you a massage of a different kind?"

"Maybe..." I don't know if I'll have enough strength for it. I'm still so tired from the transfer.

"Now how about that walk?" He takes my hand.

"Sounds good to me ~" We walk out to the garden.

I rest my arm on his, the flowers smell beautiful here. He picks (F/F), places it in my hair. "Even more beautiful." I giggle, "even your small giggles are precious."

"Lawless..."

He laughs, takes my hand we continue walking through the garden till we reach the patio. There's a picnic blanket, with a bracket.

"When did you have time to set this up?" He shakes his phone, "sneaky, hehe."

"Anything for my Juliet."

"Oh, Romeo ~"

He set out the plates, raw ham, cheeses, assorted sandwiches. And of course double espresso, tea for me. He talks about the plays he's seen over the years. Says the backyard ones are his favourite. He looks so happy talking about his favourite things. I don't know what I would do without him.

We sit there till sunset, he recites some more Shakespeare. This time without a book, watching him. He recites each line with so much passion.

"Excuse me Lawless, (Y/N) dinner will be ready in 30 minutes."

"Thank you, Mary."

She nods and leaves, "let's pack up." I put the cups away. He takes my hand, I look up at him.

"(Y/N) you are the most precious person in my life. I don't ever want to lose you."

"You're my one and only Lawless, I don't want to lose you either."

He tilts my chin up, and kisses me. Rests his head on me, "Don't ever leave me, my Juliet."

"I won't my Romeo."

~~~~

I lay in bed texting Charity.

(Y): How was your day? Was it romantic?

My Virtue: Yes, it was. How about yours?

(Y): Full of romance, love and Shakespeare.

My Virtue: And how are you?

(Y): I'm fine Katie. Really I'm fine.

My Virtue: Okay, let me know.

(Y): I will. Enjoy the rest of your night ~

My Virtue: You're terrible! Goodnight Greed.

(Y): Haha, goodnight Charity.

"And what are you smiling at? I know it's not me." Lawless lays next to me, pulls me in.

I put my phone on the bedside, turn into him. "I was talking to Charity, seeing how her day was." I snuggle into him, "thank you for today."

"Haha, why are thanking me?"

"I had an amazing day, I felt loved."

"As do I." He kisses my forehead.

"You could just kiss me instead."

"If that's what you want."

"That is what I want ~"

He lays me down, "that's what you'll get ~"