Holidays ✈️

Finally, it's the school holidays! Romeo asked me to join him on Angel-Babe's tour, so we could spend time together. Angel-Babe had done the same and asked Charity to come. At the moment we're on a plane to Austria.

"Oh, my Virtue Greed can't believe we're going to see Angel's home!!" She jumps in her seat.

"Neither can I, been so long since I've left Tokyo." I look out the window we were so far up.

"Thanks again for buying my ticket, and getting us first class! Guess I owe you now." She looks glum.

"You can pay it back making sure Angel-Babe doesn't kick Romeo. I'll make sure Romeo doesn't annoy Angel-Babe. Deal?"

"Deal!" We shook on it.

"Sounds like you pair are having a great time." A flight attendant came over.

"Yes, we're going to see our boyfriends." Charity smiles brightly at her.

"Aren't they lucky to have such loving girlfriends? Do you get to see them often?"

"Not really, but they do come and visit us. We decided we'll go to them this time." I replied.

"I hope everything works out for you both. Did you girls need anything?"

"No, we're fine thank you." Charity answered. The flight attendant walked off.

"Well, we better get some sleep before we land. It's 10 pm and we'll land at 6:30 am their time." I looked at my watch, it roughly takes 12 hours to get there.

"Right, goodnight Greed."

"Night Charity."

~~~~

"Oh, my sweet Juliet please answer me."

I could hear Romeo's voice, I open my eyes see we're still on the plan. Right the necklace.

I yawn while holding the crystal, funny enough the yawn went through.

"Romeo, what's wrong?"

"Oh did I wake you up my love?"

"It's fine, these seats really comfy." I wiggle back into the seat, look at my watch. It was five in the morning, figured there was no use going back to sleep. I'll only feel more tired when I wake up. I pretend to go back to sleep while talking to Romeo.

"You're in first class yes?"

"Yep, no way I was travelling in second in uncomfortable seats, haha."

"Try travelling in a pet carrierer..."

"Yes that's much worst, but at least now you can sit on my lap." I waited for his response.

"Really? You'll let me do that?"

"No, I just said it to get your hopes up. Then say no crushing everything..."

"You're so mean to me Juliet" I couldn't help but giggle at him sooking.

"Oh, Romeo you are such a sook. Of course, I'll let you do it."

"I am not a sook!"

"Yes, you are!"