Chapter eleven

I was panicked, the dark room made my senses go numb and I felt blind. I moved around the room touching thjngs with my hands and breathing heavily.
I kept feeling around until I felt a cold surface. It moved up and down and rumbled when I started to scramble away. His laughs rang through the rooms.
"You can run but you can't hide." He said you could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I gulped and ran to the closet fumbling to get it open. His arms laced around my waist causing me to shiver in fear. My lip was quivering and I bolted to the window that showed little light. I managed to get the curtain up but that was it before he threw me across the room. The moon shining from the window outlined his silloutte. He came towards me slowly but powerfully each foot step making the room shake. He crawled ontop of me and I struggled to get out from under him. His hands latched onto a fabric and tore it leaving my chest exposed. I pushed at his body to get him off but he just pinned my arms above my head and brought his lips down on my body. I screamed and cried. I kept trying to kick him off but he held his ground.
"Shut up" he growled and smacked me across the face with such force I thought my neck broke. But I was able to turn back in time to see fangs extend from his mouth and his eyes go pitch black. He did a hiss sound and his fangs dragged down my body a small red line appeared from them and I started in horror. What was this thing?
He took off everything of mine and I felt exposed, I didn't like it I tried to cover myself but he took out his phone and started to snap pictures.
"I will show these if you ever tell anyone." He growled and I shook in fear. He hovered over me and shed is clothes as well. His eyes flickered to red and he stared at me lustfully I shuddered and he bent down. My hands where pinned and my body tried to move to get away but I was too weak.
"Derek! Andrew!" I called for anyone that could get to me, I kept screaming there names.
"Shut up." His hissed and smacked my head. He bent his head in the crook of my neck and I felt his fangs brush my neck I wiggled but he had already pushed them into my skin and was now slurping away my blood. I felt myself getting weak. I knew that I was going to be dead. That was until the door was pried off the hinges and thrown across the room. I had enough strength to see the nightmare make his way off of me and to see blood running down from my lower chest to my lower stomach. My eyes widened my head fell back as my eyes followed the stranger in black. He turned to me and his shaggy brown hair fell in his blue eyes.
"Andrew?" I croaked out. He just turned and long fangs extended out of his mouth my eyes grew wide and he grabbed the guy by the neck. He was bit into the guys flesh and sucked on it till a small white light travled up the strangers throat, it glowed bright and finally it came out of the guys mouth and evaporated into the air.
Andrew turned towards me when the other guy was limp on the floor. I tried to scurry away from him but I was to weak. He grabbed me by my arms.
"Don't lose Conciousness royal don't do this to me." I was scooped into his arms and my head dangled I was to weak to care what he was. I just leaned into his cold skin feeling it relaxing my burning nerves.
Blackness dotted my vision and my eyes dropped closed. I heard Andrew cuss under his breath and I was sat down. Everything went black. And then my eyes flashed open. I was hungrily sucking on something. My eyes looked into his and I realized I was sucking on his wrist... His blood. It was a tangy taste but it was sweet and went down my throat like water. I wanted to stop but I couldn't I kept getting stronger and stronger. I moaned at the taste of his blood and was now sitting up hungrily sucking on his wrist.
"Okay royal you can stop now." Andrew said panicky but I couldn't I kept sucking on it. He wrenched it from my grasp and gave me a glare I shrunk back in fear.
"I'm sorry." I bowed my head in submission. What was I dojng. He reached for me but I jerked away.
"Common royal we need to get out of here." He said gesturing for me to get next to him.
I shook my head.
"I don't know what you are Andrew but it scares me and I'm not leaving until I have answers." I said standing my ground, he winced.
"Listen that guy up there is a very bad man and when I killed him it let out a signal that let other bad guys know that he's dead so they are gonna try and find the killer and kill him so I have to go let's go." He said and grabbed me arm.
"Andrew let me go." I tried to struggle but it was no use.
He started to pull off his shirt and I looked at him confused the music was still pounding down stairs but I wasn't focused on that I was focused on his pale toned abs. His skin was like prorcilin and I wanted to just stroke it.
"What are you doing?" I questioned looking away. A small blush on your cheeks.
"Royal, your naked." He said smiling