Chapter thirteen

Our eyes where locked and his hands rested on my hips. My breath was caught in my throat.
"What am I to you?" I breathed out
"I was hoping you wouldn't mention that." He sighed and brought his nose to the crook of my neck. I was as stiff as a board.
"Did you just smell me?" I asked him
"It calms me." He said breathing my sent in again.
"What. Am. I. To. You?" I asked through gritted teeth.
"Do you believe in soul mates royal?" He asked huskily
"I guess" I said dryly
"Your making this very difficult." He groaned.
"Just continue." I was getting impatient.
"Well we have soul mates, and you happen to be mine!" He said throwing his hands in the air.
I stood there shocked.
"What does that even mean?" I said searching his face for answers.
"It means that you have to stay with me forever or you can reject me and we both live the rest of our lives in pain." He said resting his cold hands on my hips.
"This is too much for me... I can't handle this." I said shakily
"Are you rejecting me?" He sounded so broken.
"No! No no I ain't... I'm just... I need to sleep on it okay?" I said trying to find the right words.
"Okay I'll leave you for the night." He said and like that he was gone. Now what was I supposed to do? Go to sleep? I fell onto the fluffy bed and let it consume me.
The next morning I was on my stomach rolled on the bed engulfed in warmness. I yawned and rolled over and heard a chuckle from the corner of my room. My head popped up and I wondered where I was. Then it came tumbling back as my eyes searched fearfully for the intruder that was watching me while I slept. My eyes fell on the dark headed blue eyed creature sitting in a red leather chair and observing me.
"Andrew what are you doing in here?" I breathed out putting a hand over my heart dramatically.
"It's facinating watchin you sleep." He said and a lopsided grin appeared on his face
"If that is you trying to woo me it's not working and that's pretty creepy." I said
"Well I'm sorry, but I can't sleep well I can but not for long I just have to much energy."
A thought popped in my head as he was babbling on.
"Do vampires die of old age." I inturupted him he looked at me like I was crazy.
"What?"
"Do vampires die of old age?" I asked again
"No, we have to be beheaded or burned to death, stabbing in the heart is a myth because technically our heart freezes with the venom so if a stake went through my heart it would shatter the stake." He said matter of factly.
"Okay." I said sighing. He nodded his head.
"Did you think about it?" He muttered quietly
"Yes I did..." I said
"And your answer?"
"What exactly would happen if I said yes?"
"Well I would have you live here, and well... Ugh okay so do you know the system of werewolves or wolves?" He asked me
"Yes?"
"Well there is an alpha, a Luna which is the alphas mate, they rule the pack, correct?"
"Yes."
"Well I'm like an alpha to a pack except im the leader to a coven." He said
"And Id be like the Luna?" I asked
"Yes, you'd be the mistress." He said
"Can my family be accepted into the coven?" I asked
"Yes they can but I have a feeling that Ruby may not."
"Why not!" I asked him
"I have a feeling she may be the mate to derek." He said smirking I stared at him wide eyed.
"No... I can't see it." I said my mouth still slightly a gap.
"I have a feeling..." He said
"And my feelings never lie." He smirked
I rolled my eyes and lightly shoved him in the chest.
"Your so arrogant." I laughed and his chuckle erupted throughout the room.
"So was that a yes?"
"I barely know anything about you much less be living with you." I mumbled
"Then let's get to know eachother, let me take you on a date." He said smiling and his dimples popped out.
My mouth went dry and I stared at him like he was crazy.
"A d-date?" I asked
He shook his head in confirmation.
"Why is it not a good idea." His smile faltered and he looked concern probably due to my white pale face.
"Uh no a date would be good... It's just I don't have good things with that." I said looking at my hands. His cold as ice finger went under my chin and lifted my eyes to him.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Well when I was still in school a guy brought me to a cafe with all his guy friends. When I went to the restroom he came near me and tried to kiss me but when I shoved him he told all his friends that I had attacked him and they humiliated me on the spot." I said chewing on my bottom lip.
"I said before, I won't hurt you." He said quietly but I could hear.
"Why?"
"Why what?" He looked suddenly confused.
"Why me?" I asked
"Because you complete me."