Chapter tweleve

I looked down and my eyes widened at my naked body. I covered myself but he just laughed, he shoved the shirt over my head and it fell mid thigh on me.
"Come here let's get out of here." He said smiling and scooped me in his arms i protested but felt a wave of sickness hit so I just laid against his cold body.
"What do you think your doing? Get your bloody hands off of her." Derek came up to Andrew and tried to pry me from his grip but I grabbed onto Andrews shirt wanting him closer to me and feeling unsafe without him.
Derek glared at me and I glared back.
"I want to stay with him just get my sister safely home." I said and derek nodded stepping aside. Andrew walked out of the building his cold hand was on my warm thigh and he was lightly stroking his thumb over my skin. I nuzzled my head into his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck. we got out to a black escalade and we climbed in I was sitting next to Andrew my attention to him. We were in the back seat and I didn't know who was driving I went to peer but Andrews hands latched onto my chin I looked back at him and saw his small smile.
I backed away and instantly regretted it losing all comfort I had.
"What are you..." I said sighing.
"I am a vampire, a soul sucker and leech whatever you want to call me." I backed away in horror. Normally I would have thought he was joking, but seeing his fangs come out of his mouth in there was horrifying.
"There's more to it though." He said putting his hand out to touch me but I quickly smacked it away. When our hands touched a sense of security engulfed me and I wanted to leap onto his lap and cling to him for dearlife but I was to scared of him to move.
"What do you mean." I said through clenched teeth.
"Derek is a werewolf." I rolled my eyes at that and got a good laugh out. Derek couldn't be one this just seems like I'm living in a teen fantasy story.
When I looked into his eyes I saw the truth and stopped laughing looking at the tight smile on his lips. How was this possible? We were best friends and told eachother everythjng how could he keep such an important detail away from me?
"Listen when we get to the house I will tell you everything okay? I swear I'll answer all your questions." He said
I just nodded my head and turned straight forward keeping my distance from him. When the car barely came to a stop in front of a gorgeous home my door was already open with Andrew standing there. When we got out the car left and his hand rested on the small of my back as he guided me inside.
I took in my souroundings... It was beautiful.
My hand covered my mouth and I looked at the scenery.
"Do you like it?" Andrews voice broke the silence.
"Do you even need to ask that?" I asked sighing and he just chuckled he lead me up a flight of white porcelain stairs. Our footsteps echoed through the house and the house was full of elegance but almost to dull to be considered a home. It was a castle. He lead me into a room that main colors where blood red and black. Of course it was red and black. I mentally sighed and reminded myself he was a vampire and I should keep my distance.
"Ask me anything. You are nervous."
"Really I never knew." I stated dryly.
"Okay... How can you tell my emotions." I asked
"It is coursing through te air like power along with its engulfed in your sent." He said shrugging. I sat on the soft bed while he sat on the floor.
"How do I know your a vampire." I asked him.
"Want me to show you?" He asked and I carefully nodded my head. He nodded and got up. The muscles under his skin rippled and it looked like he got ten times stronger, his normal blue eyes turned deep red and long fangs slithered out of his gums. He flashed me a smile and zoomed over here until he was right in front of me blowing cold air on my face making it mix with mine.
"Do I scare you?" He asked pushing my head to the side and having his fangs glide down my neck. I nodded my head and gave him a small push off of me.
He looked at me with hurt eyes and then covered it up changing back into his normal state.
"Go back to sitting where you where." I said out of breath from the situation I was just placed in. He obliged and plopped down.
"So garlic?" I asked him
"False but it does knock your senses off." He said folding his hands in his lap.
"Reflection?"
"We can see our human self before we were changed." He said
"Holy water or crosses?" I asked
"Bronze is what burns us, and most of the fake crosses are made out of bronze there for making us burn. The holy water not so much." He said sighing.
"Sunlight."
"You can walk out there but if your out to long you can get a nasty sun burn like you guys get but it can make our skin boil." He said shivering in disgust.
"How old where you?" I asked him
"Hmm?"
"How old where you when you where changed."
"Twenty one, it was my birthday too... My family had died off from the Black Plague and I was diagnosed with it, they sent me into quartering where a vampire came to me at night and said he could make me live again. I of course accepted and he turned me into a monster... I have lived alone for many centuries." He said sighing.
"How do you get turned..?"
"A bite, but not just any bite, it is when you are almost drained and the last beat of your heart they pump their venom in and it takes over like blood, I still have a heart beat but it's very slow and it is my last one replaying over and over again. I am cold like the dead but still have feelings." He said smiling at me. I nodded my head
"Will you ever hurt me?" I asked and he looked almost offended.
"What...?" He asked
"You are a leech, and I'm a blood bag, will you ever drain me? Kill me? Hurt me!!" I said standing up now and with inhuman speed he was in front of me again leaving me breathless.
"You've got to stop doing that." I placed a hand on my beating heart.
"I could never hurt you."