HC: Robin And The Septic Egos

. A year of being Sean's editor and close friend Robin has dealt with the Irishman's energetic, weird all over the place behaviour.
. But waking up with a cryptic short message "Come over now Robin, I need your help" caused the Swedish male to be on a little edge grabbing the next available flight.
. Before leaving Sweden Robin send a couple of messages asking Sean if he was okay and explain what was going on but the only reassuring response he got was "I'm fine and it's better to show you in person so you believe me"
. Seeing that he couldn't get anymore messages out from his friend Robin forced to wait flying over as his mind raced with the darkest, saddest scenarios.
. Arriving at Sean's House Robin was about to knock but the door immediately opened revealing his friend who pulled him straight into the house.
. Sitting around the living room were a group of men that looked exactly like Sean, one had a scar across his neck flipping a knife between his fingers, another one worn a brightly red coloured costume which Robin thought was a onesie and one had brightly purple hair with extremely pale skin drawing away on the floor.
. Robin was speechless he knew he was seeing the egos alive and real in front of him, Sean explained they been real for a few years and now he'd needed Robin to supervise/make sure the egos don't do anything stupid like burning the house down.
. A deep foreboding washed over the Swedish male causing him to feel a little sick he'd knew if he stayed in the house some weird things will happen but knowing Sean needed him the most Robin reluctantly agreed to look after them.
. A quick hug from Sean, half an hour of packing and lightly telling the Septic egos to behave themselves before Robin found himself all alone with the bunch of men that silenty staring at him.
. Marvin was the first one to stand up walking over while swaying his hips side to side introducing himself and of course started to flirt with Robin teasingly squeezed the man's butt making him blush and squeak.
. Jackie immediately jumped over the couch pulling Marvin away and apologised for the magician's behaviour saying he flirts with everyone in the house.
. One by one everyone introduced themselves JJ welcomed the Swedish man with a hug and took some measurements saying he's gonna knit him a gift, Robbie gently placed a flower crown on top of his head and gave a biggest smile when Robin complimented and hugged him tightly, Anti however looked up and down giving a sly evil grin whispering that he's gonna have some fun with Robin before laughing and glitching to the bedroom.
. After the quick introductions the Septic egos made sure Sean's friend felt welcome in the house
. Robin learned many things about the egos from observering and interacting reminding him of Sean alot from the way both Chase and Anti to be the pranksters in the house, Marvin the famous flirter in the house constantly flirting with Robin, Robbie very much like to cuddle up against the Swedish male.
. For the first two days things went surprisingly well everyone and everything seemed to be calm and relaxing which helped Robin to settle in more.
. On the third night things started to change while Robin was fast asleep in the guest bedroom Anti who is a cartoon demon and has the ability to enter other people's dreams entered the Swedish man's where there was in a viking mess Hall with a table full of different arrangements of food.
. Anti who sat on the old wooden throne wearing a black feathered coat made from animal fur smirked using his powers to control the human's dream where he made the food fly and force Robin to eat everything.
. While all this happened in a dream the glitchy demon's power also effected Robin's body while in the dream his stomach started to bloat outwards his sleeping stomach also joined in.
. In the morning Robin would wake up completely forgotten about the dream feeling semi-full but always shrugging it off and continuing the day.
. Anti gleefully enjoying himself having some fun which most of the egos and Sean always tried to discourage but now he was having so much fun he couldn't stop at one night.
. Every night Anti would always enter the dream occasionally changing the environment from a viking mess hall to a medieval feast Hall or simply in a bakery place
. From the nightly stuffing sessions in the dream along with the demon's unusual powers started to effect Robin's body quite rapidly.
. His tiny pudgy pot belly that was hidden underneath his shirts expanded getting rounder turning from a football size midsection to a large doughy beerbelly that resembled a boulder always comfortably resting on his lap and poking out from underneath his ill-fitting shirts, his jeans constricted his movemtns as his thighs and butt tightly packed into the material sometimes the pair of jeans wouldn't cover up his chunky bubble butt and showing his butt crack off and lastly his face filled out giving Robin two rounder chubby cheeks and a permanent flabby double chin.
. Robin felt slightly embarrassed spending about 15 minutes in the morning hopping around the bedroom struggling to button up his jeans as his stomach wobbled and bounced freely.
. The egos were gobsmacked definitely seeing the huge changes happening towards Robin and knowing Anti did it but they didn't say anything not wanting to hurt the man's feeling and instead tried to compliment him.
. Marvin may have seen the man's wider chunkier butt and immediately swooned throwing glitter in the air and proceeded to faint down the stairs giving Henrik more grey hairs.
. Robbie didn't care about Robins size at all because he's his friend and just wanted to him to be happy plus.. Robbie loved to nuzzle his face in Robins soft plump gut using it as a pillow and falling asleep.
. At this time around Anti started to feel bad for doing this towards the Swedish male who done nothing but act kind and made him laugh in the dreams.
. During dreams Anti and Robin gotten close becoming good friends and Anti wouldn't admit it but Robin was his best friend, for once Anti didn't feel completely alone.
. Anti came clean to Robin telling him he's the one that entered the man's dreams and made him eat while looking incredibly shy and broken thinking Robin wouldn't want to be friends with him.
. To the demon's surprise and shock Robin just gave a short comforting hug to the demonic ego and with a large smile saying he remembers everything.
. It took time for Robin to get used to his larger chubbier body frequently belly bumping one of the egos to the side by accident and sometimes ending up splitting the seams in the middle of his butt or the button on his jeans popping off freely after eating or bending down causing his belly to spill out more.
. Everything returned to normal in the Septic house in fact at this point Anti begun to act more sweeter and kinder towards everyone all thanks to Robin.
. When Jack returned after a few weeks he'd gave a quick look towards his friend before grumbling about how he's getting too old to deal with Anti's antics before heading upstairs.