Chapter 3 : Wanna Spar? (Part 1)

Ah yes. The morning sun has risen. And a Big boi has awoken from his slumber as yesterday was sibling bonding time. And she said there was gonna be a final exam before the departure of The Valkyries.
---

(Y/N) : *YAWN* That was a good nights sleep. Now, let's see what will happen today.

You woke up and opened up the blinds as the sun shines BRIGHTLY into your eyes.

(Y/N) : Ow damn! my eye.

You rubbed your eyes out of "severe" pain, then you looked around your dorm to see Bronya russling on her bed and murmuring something but you can't quite hear it as you approached her carefully to wake her up.

(Y/N) : Bronya, You ok there comrade?

Bronya : Hmm? Subject (Y/N), what are you doing?

(Y/N) : Just checkin you out. You seem a bit bugged when you were sleeping.

Bronya : Hmm. And What time is it?

(Y/N) : It's uh, 7 am. And c'mon i'm cooking breakfast for now, Mei's probably busy with Kiana for not waking up, and we're going to eat a full english.

Bronya's eyes perked up as she heard that you were the one making breakfast
And that's kinda rare for you because you're pretty lazy at cooking stuff.

And so, you went onto cooking as Bronya waited for you to be done.

*Mini Skip of Chibi (Y/N) cooking while Bronya is sitting on the table staring at the ceiling*

(Y/N) : It is done! Here ya go Bronya.

You put up the plates on the dinner table as You sat down infront of Bronya

(Y/N) : Looks good don't it?

Bronya : Hmm. How did Subject (Y/N) learn how to cook?

(Y/N) : I uh, learned it from my mom before she passed away. She used to make a lot of good food. But forget that, let's eat!

You chowed down while Bronya ate politely. Then you two washed the dishes.

(Y/N) : Phew! Man i'm full. How bout you Bronya?

Bronya : *nods*

(Y/N) : Now, let's start the day shall we?

You opened the door and locked it as tou and Bronya finished breakfast. You went next door to pick up Mei and Kiana.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *CLICK*

Mei : Ah (Y/N),Bronya. What are you doing here?

(Y/N) : We came to pick both you and Kiana, we're gonna have our final valkyrie exam in a couple days so i thought maybe we could spar?

Kiana : Did i hear sparring?! i'm in!

(Y/N) : Hold your horses Kiana, we need permision to use the simulation room from Theresa.

Kiana : Then what are you waiting for? Let's Go!

Kiana ran towards Theresa's office while You,Mei, and Bronya just stared at her.

(Y/N) : Same old Tuna.

Mei : You got that right

Bronya : Hmm.

-- At Theresa's office --

Teri-Teri is just chilling in her office and drinking tea. And hope that her peace does not get interrupted, but instead it does because Kiana is running at full speed towards the door.

Theresa : *Humming* Life sure is great isn't it Teri?

*BANG*

Theresa : AAAH! My Tea!

Kiana : *huff* *huff* Sorry auntie, i wanna spar with My Dorm mates can we please use the simulation room? Pretty please?

Theresa : Grr. Okay sure! Just because you're my niece. And why do wanna go there anyway?

Kiana : Me,(Y/N), And the girls are gon a spar so we can get ready for the final exams.

Theresa : Alright then, have fun i guess.

Kiana : Thanks aunt Theresa, bye!

Kiana Ran again while You,Mei,And Bronya just casually walked by Theresa's office as she sat back down.

(Y/N),Mei : Hey Ms.Theresa.

You three casually waved at her and passed through.

Theresa :*Sigh* I didn't get paid enough for this.

-- Simulation Room --

Mei : Alright. Since the exams require us to team up. How do we decide?

Kiana : Hmm. How about we let (Y/N) decide?

(Y/N) : What? Why me?

Bronya : Because subject (Y/N) is the only boy in here.

(Y/N) : Seems legit.

Kiana : Besides if he chooses, we can get some pretty interesting matchups!

(Y/N) : Never thought about that,alright then. I'll choose.

END CHAPTER

(An: Yay cliffhanger and another new chapter. The next chapter is what YOU want to decide what the matchup suppose to be! Here are the lists and be sure to vote which ones you like!)

Matchup 1 : (Y/N) & Bronya Vs Kiana & Mei

Matchup 2 : (Y/N) & Mei Vs Kiana & Bronya

Matchup 3 : (Y/N) & Kiana Vs Mei & Bronya

Matchup 4 : (Y/N) Vs Kiana,Mei & Bronya

(Happy Voting!)