Chapter 6 : Where the Wind blows (Part 1)

A day has passed since the nightmare happened, right now i'm in a briefing with Himeko and the others about the Gem of... Desire? Sounds a bit lewd to me not gonna lie, well whatever it is we need to retrieve it from a place in New Zealand.

------
A Few Hours later.

Himeko : Private (Y/N) (L/N), are you on your spot?

(Y/N) : Yeah i'am. But can i ask you something?

Himeko : Hmm,What is it?

(Y/N) : Why are we here again?

Himeko : (Y/N) (L/N). Were you even listening back then?

(Y/N) : I did! I promise! B-but i forgot.

Himeko : *sigh* I'll make this quick so listen carefully ok?

(Y/N) : Roger that.

Himeko : *BLABLABLA* Unmaned battleship*BLABLABLA* Retrieve Gem of desire *BLABLABLA* Spike in Honkai Energy *BLABLABLA* Place is crawling with Zombies and Beasts *BLABLABLA* 3 Honkai cubes *BLABLABLA* 14 years ago *BLABLABLA* Research program *BLABLABLA* Kept in Oceanic branch.
Got it?

(Y/N) : U-uhh yeah got it no problemo.

Himeko : *sigh* atleast he got the point. Anything else?

(Y/N) : Yeah. Why is Kiana a higher rank than me?

Himeko : Is it really that important right now?

*BZZT*

Kiana : Because you suck!

(Y/N) : Shut up! No one asked you! I can beat you up in seconds you know!

Kiana : I'd like to see you try.

Himeko : Alright you two that's enough! Focus on the mission, this is no time to joke around.

(Y/N) : Yeah-yeah got it sis.

*Beep*

You closed the intercom and searched for the Gem. Only to be interupted by Zombies and Honkai Beasts.

(Y/N) : This ain't gonna stop me!

You tried to grab your Katana and Gun, but just to notice that it's not there.

(Y/N) : Oh riight, i haven't gotten my weapons yet. That means i need to use the next best thing. Which are my fists!
(Y/N) Punch!

You punched one of the honkai beast on the front and made it launch to the other enemies, sending them flying a couple meters. You then jump forward towards them and groundpounded the ground with your fist,the ground exploded then they died.

(Y/N) : One down, many more to go.

Later

You went againts wave after waves of Honkai beasts and Zombies while trying to find the gem and it made you very tired.

(Y/N) : *huff* *huff* there's no end to this!

*BZZT*

Bronya : Subject (Y/N), Bronya has send you coordinates. We have found something.

(Y/N) : *huff* gimme a sec... still out of breath.

Bronya : Da, don't take too long.

*BZZT*

The intercom closes as you got your breath back. Being the lazy person that you are, you decided to jump towards the coordinates.

------