Chapter 5 : Bad Omens

(An : Chapter kinda short but it's ok.)

After receiving rough punishment from your Big sister Himeko, you decided to take a rest for your body to recover.

A couple days later The final Valkyrie test has begun, before your test you met with Rita and got her in a loving hug as she also hugged you back. you and her caught up with eachother as she told you what's been going on with Bianka.

The test has started and it has been going well for all of you until it was Kiana's turn. The simulation suddenly created the Huge honkai beast known as "Ganesha" all of you were surprised, then You,Mei and Bronya went on to help Kiana fend off the Honkai beast and defeated it.

Not long after the test has finished you four were walking back to hyperion but suddenly Kiana collapsed beside you, you cought her in surpise

(Y/N) : Kiana? You ok?

You said and tapped her cheek to check if she responds, but alas she didn't. You decided to carry her rush into hyperion to get some help. You suddenly saw Theresa and Rita in hyperion and they decided to help as well while you told what happened to Kiana. Not long after, Kiana wakes up.

(Y/N) : Ah, so you're finally wake.

Theresa suddenly wacks your head and said.

Theresa : This is no time for jokes (Y/N)!

(Y/N) : Aw c'mon! I'm trying to light up the mood.

You suddenly hear Rita murmuring something while making a suspicious face

(Y/N) : Rita what's with the face? It's kinda creeping me out.

Rita : Oh, it's nothing (Y/N)-Sama.

(Y/N) : Hmm, seems legit.

----

Nightfall has come, the others are probably sleeping while you,Kiana, and Bronya are playing Homu Kombat and expected Both you and Kiana lose a bunch of times againts Bronya. You were tired and decided to sleep first, while the girls play on.

(Y/N) : *Yawn* Man i'm tired, you guys play on while i hit the sack.

Kiana : Goodnight!

Bronya : Goodnight.

You went onto your bed and slept, but not long after you start to see some things.

(Y/N) : What the hell? What is this? Why can't i move?

You felt like you were stuck in one spot then suddenly you heard someone gasping for air, you looked to that direction and saw Mei getting choked by someone who looked eerily similar to Kiana.

(Y/N) : K-Kiana?

Suddenly the Kiana look alike started to look at you dead in the eyes while she chokes Mei harder as her breaths are getting weaker, A flash blinds you as yo covered your eyes.

As soon as the light dies out you uncovered your eyes to see Otto talking to the Kiana look alike but you can't tell what they were talking about.

(Y/N) : Otto? What's he doing here?

You blinked and opened your eyes to see that the scenery has changed. You looked around again to see an unfamiliar location that you're in. You looked right infront of you to see a familiar figure, it was your sister Himeko.

(Y/N) : Big Sis? What is this place? What are you doing here?

Himeko looks to the side as she's looking back at you, she suddenly smirks and looks forward. You followed her to see the Kiana look alike again, looking down at you. The place fades away as everything turns black.

You suddenly woke up with a cold sweat hyperventilating. Bronya and Kiana were still playing then suddenly pauses the game to check on you.

Kiana : (Y/N) you ok? You don't look too well.

Bronya : Subject (Y/N) has a cold sweat, The Bronya thinks you may be sick.

(Y/N) : Nah it's nothing, i just had a nightmare.

Kiana : You wanna play again to get your mind off of things?

(Y/N) : Yeah sure! That's a great idea, hand me a controller.

You joined the both of them to play Homu Crossing : New Horizons and probably stay up until morning.

CHAPTER END

(An : Ah yes i'm back new chapter pls vote thank you and goodbye)