Chapter 13 : Onwards to Schicksal

22 Hours Later.

You are now headed towards Schicksal headquarters on the Helios transport vessel, The ship managed to successfully dodge the security defenses.

(Y/N) : Wish we were on the Hyperion instead, this one's tiny!

Theresa : We can't use Hyperion until it get's fixed. Besides, if we used it we would probably get spotted easily.

*BZZT*

Otto : Theresa.. what do you think you're doing?

Theresa : What do you think i'm doing? I'm here to get my student back!

Otto : Theresa. You're just in your rebellious phase, Be a good girl and go back to St.Freya.

Theresa : I'm afraid i can't do that. We need Kiana back.

Otto : Then i guess i can't stop you there. Good luck.

*BZZT*

As the intercom went off, there's a sudden Honkai beast attack on Helios. You and Himeko got out and took care of the Honkai beasts together. after a while the clouds are getting thicker, which made it harder for you to see.

(Y/N) : Dang! I can't see anything!

Himeko : Same here!

Suddenly a large shadow appeared right above Helios as you both were both fighting the Honkai beasts in the dense clouds.

(Y/N) : Sis did you catch that?!

Himeko : Yeah. What the hell was that?

*BZZT*

Theresa : Watch out you two! I'm getting Honkai energy spikes around the ship!

(Y/N) : What now?

A lightning suddenly struck right beside you as you got surprised by it.

(Y/N) : Lightning? Sis watch out!

Himeko : ?!

Another lightning struck towards her but she dodged it. After a while a Huge dragon lands on the ship surprising you both.

 After a while a Huge dragon lands on the ship surprising you both