Chapter 25 : Arc City, Again?!

You fell asleep at the ship since you were kinda tired from what happened.
You then felt a tap on your face, you blinked a couple times as you then clearly see the figure right in front of you and It was Mei.

Mei : Wake up (Y/N), we're here.

(Y/N) : Huh wha? 5 more minutes...

Suddenly Tesla came in and bonked your head in.

*BONK*

(Y/N) : Ow! Hey, that hurt!

Tesla : Wake up sleepyhead, didn't you hear her? We're here.

(Y/N) : Whaa? We've arrived at AE-HQ?

Tesla : Yup. Now get your ass off carry the robot kid.

(Y/N) : Why me?

Tesla : You're the guy.

(Y/N) : Huh, Fair. But don't ever interrupt a mans sleep! It's precious.

Tesla : My ass. Just carry her, kid.

(Y/N) : Right-Right i will.

You got the android girl of the seat strap and carried her by piggybacking.

You three then stepped out of Helios as you looked around and there was... nothing. Just a plain field on the middle of nowhere.

(Y/N) : What the? Was this the right address?

Mei : D-doctor, are you sure we're here?

Tesla : *sigh*

*CLAP-CLAP*

Tesla clapped her hands as the ground under you shook for a bit. The ground then goes down as it opened like a hatch, the ground then goes down like an escalator as you and Mei were a bit surprised.

(Y/N) : W-wait, that was the entrance all along?

Tesla : No shit. if it were outside, we would've been easily spotted by our enemy. Duh.

Mei : So the HQ is and underground base?

Tesla : Yeah, you can say that.

(Y/N) : Cool.

Tesla : We will go to my office, i have all the things needed to repair the girl.

Tesla then stepped off the escelator pad as you and Mei both followed her. There was a door right in front, Tesla opened it and the three of you went in. You and Mei saw a lot of things inside there. Including high tech weapons, machinery, etc. After a couple of minutes, the three of you reached Tesla's office where she had to do a finger print and eye scanner to pass. You three went in, and started to try and fix the android.

Tesla : Put her on the table.

(Y/N) : Alright.

You then drop the girl on what looks like to be some kind of surgical table. Tesla then uses her goggles to see more clearly while she checks around her body parts to see what's wrong with the android.

Tesla : Hmm... on the outside, she seems fine. Her insides are probably what's making her not active. (Y/N), give me the sonic screwdriver.

(Y/N) : Here ya go.

Tesla : Thanks.

(Y/N) : What does it do?

Tesla : More a less a slightly advanced screwdriver, nothing more.

Tesla says as she unscrew the tight bolts on the androids mechanical blindfold. She then takes the blindfolds off of the android then Tesla tries looking around the androids head to look for an opening.