Chapter 16 : Dear Sister

(Y/N) : Ki...a...na...

As you continued to grip her hands, you also feel that you were getting weaker. Your grip on her hand starts to loosen up, Mei tries to get back up but she instantly falls back down.

Mei : (Y-(Y/N)... No...

As you were on death's door, out of oxygen, neck in pain, beaten up, the color of your eyes changed. Black Irises and gold pupils. A sudden spike of energy appears inside of your body. due to the shock, HOV let's go of you, dropping you to the ground. You unconsciously cough out blood as your body gives up from the severe choking. HOV instinctively retreats back into Kiana's mind, giving back Kiana control of her body.

Kiana : W-what...?

She then look towards You and Mei as she quickly becomes terrified of what has happened, She grips her head and screams in pain as it seems that HOV is taking back control of her body. She then laughs like a maniac as she also had a huge grin on her face.

HOV : HAHAHAHAHA! Was that power really all for show?! Hehehe.. you humans really know how to amuse me, i thought you had me there for a second. Now die!

She then proceeds to open a portal summoning Honkai beasts out of it. Before one of them goes to strike you it gets blown away as if it was punched by something invisible. The Anti-Entropy mech deactivated it's camo, revealing itself. Then suddenly a whole battalion of AE mechs proceeds to rush towards the Honkai beast that was blown away, ripping it to shreds. As the AE mechs flood the battlefield, HOV then opens more portals summoning more Honkai beasts.

Mei : Anti-Entropy..? Now it's my chance!

Mei slowly gets up with her katana as a cane and approached you. She carries you with your arm around her shoulder taking you to a safer place. Before she gets to walk you, she hears
a shout from a distance.

Mizuki : Hey! Lady! You forgot the both of us!

Mei realizes this, and because she can barely run. She contacts Einstein to have one of the mechs bring Akino and Mizuki to her. Once you and your weapons have been taken to a safe space, Mei tells Einstein to have a mech take you, Akino and Mizuki back to Hyperion while she stays back to fight.

-----

During your time unconcious, Theresa broke through and arrived in the heart of battlefield, not expecting HOV to be reborn. During Mei and Theresa's battle with the Herrscher... Bronya appears and supports them in battle. Then, the Gem of Serenity is completely melded into HOV, making her stronger. Fu Hua appears as well, helping the three girls. Fu Hua wounded the Herrscher, but the wounds healed quickly at an astounding speed.

Alas, Fu Hua was defeated by the Herrscher and was about to be killed. Not long after, the mastermind behind it has finally appeared... Otto Apocalypse. He who had awoken the Herrscher, asked and threatened her a bit to spare the life of Fu Hua. As the Herrscher felt a bit disturbed by Otto, she decides to leave and dissapears to the void as she cast asides Fu Hua to Otto.

He went and talked to the weakened Fu Hua and explains that Kiana is Unconcious in her body and the Herrscher is the one controlling it, he explains his plan to create a human that has Herrscher abilities by bringing Kiana out using her emotional ties, AKA her friends. Fu Hua then laughs at his statements, saying that he has no sympathy or decency. Only seeing utter selfishness and lies of what he was talking about. Otto, seeing that Fu Hua is no longer usable and is interfering with his plans, he shot her.

Meanwhile

Himeko is unconcious in her cell at Helheim labs, Fu Hua aided her with Fenghuang Down to stabilize her Honkai Corruption and gave her a serum called "HSN-b46" before Fu Hua went on to battle the Herrscher.