Chapter 10 : A little breather

You suddenly wake up from quite the nap, as you wake up you look to the left to see a paper bag with a note taped on it, you took the note off the paper bag as it read.

"Ya'know, you should've said that you weren't coming at all. Here's a little something for you. It's from your favourite burger place. Cheer up lil Bro, she'll be ok, you don't have to worry too much."
Ps. The weapon's for you :)
- Himeko :3

(Y/N) : ...This place sure does have the best burgers. Thanks Sis, i hope i can pay you back soon. And see you soon Bronnie, make sure to not sleep too long.

You then grabbed the paper bag and went out the door to see that it's night time.

(Y/N) : Night already? Could've swore i slept longer than that. Guess i'll head back to the dorms now.

You walked passed the hallway towards your dorm acompanied by the sound of silence.

(Y/N) : Guess they're already asleep. I wouldn't want to interrupt them anyways.

You opened the door of your dorm and went straight towards your H.O.M.U Station to play HomuCraft. An hour in, the sound of peaceful music making you fall asleep.

------

7 IN THE MORNING

You slowly woke up from your slumber, and checked the clock to see what time it is, and it said that it's 7AM in the morning.

(Y/N) : Slept again? Guess that mission really did took a toll on me.

You got up from the couch and turned the H.O.M.U Station off.

(Y/N) : *sniff* *sniff* Damn, i'm a bit stinky. Guess i'll take a shower first.

FEW MINUTES LATER

(Y/N) : Ahh... that was a nice shower.

You said as you came out of the warm and steamy shower. You then went to the wardrobe to find some comfy clothes to wear since it's a day off. You decided to wear a Hoodie and some pants.

(Y/N) : Since we got week off, maybe i'll just stay in bed a little longer.

You walked towards the bed to see two weapons, A Red Katana and a Blue Revolver.