Chapter 31 : Escapee's

As you grabbed Akino and Mizuki, you quickly went over to the door to open it. But then....

*BOOM*

You got sent back to a wall by a sudden cat paw from the front door, You looked in front of you to see a gaping hole in front of your room created by none other than Kiana.

Kiana : (Y/N), Let's get outta here.

(Y/N) : Oghh...

Kiana : I-i'm sorry and I'll explain later now c'mon!

Kiana quickly ran to where she was headed as you then followed, You and Kiana managed to find an unmanned elevator which you two then took to get up to the surface.

While at the elevator, you took your time to ask Kiana what happened.

(Y/N) : Kiana, what happened back there?

Kiana : Some explosion just happened out of the blue in the room that I and Durandal were in. I don't know what caused it, but I took the time to go to your room and plan our escape.

(Y/N) : You came up with a plan that quick?

Kiana : N-no...

(Y/N) : Hmm... How about believing in our guts? That's the Kiana plan, is it?

Kiana : For now... maybe?

(Y/N) : Let's just try to not die while we escape, how about that?

Kiana : Agreed.

As you two reached the surface, the elevator door then opens as you both were greeted by a bunch of mechs,
You lifted Mizuki as you then used her shotgun form to quickly shoot the mechs away from you and Kiana as an opening was created for the both of you to quickly make a run for it. You two ran for a couple of minutes until the both of you could find cover to rest for a bit.

(Y/N) : *huff* Ok, we can rest for a bit here. Kiana, think of something quick. The mechs might find us here sometime soon!

Kiana : Ok.. ok.. let me think...

(Y/N) : What the...

Kiana : What is it?

(Y/N) : There's some guy there, standing. Menacingly...

Kiana : W-what do you mean?

(Y/N) : Look. He has white hair and a nice-looking coat. What is he? Your uncle?

Kiana : I know him... that's Kevin. Kevin Kaslana.

(Y/N) : Kevin what now?

Kiana : Kaslana, He's my ancestor.

(Y/N) : Wait what?? Ancestor?! How old is this guy?

Kiana : I don't know... but I'm pretty sure he's here to get something.

(Y/N) : Maybe, Or maybe he's looking for someone rather than something.

Kiana : How did you get so smart?

(Y/N) : Probably because of Bianka knocking me out cold.

Kiana : Heheh... But in all seriousness, we need to go now.

(Y/N) : Let's book it.

The both of you quickly ran away from the scene, hoping to not get caught. Seconds later, robots suddenly came down on top of buildings circling you both. You both nodded and quickly fought them, trying to find an opening to escape from the mech horde. But more and more mechs came towards the area, making it harder to escape but you both tried your best as the wave of mechs felt shorter and shorter.