Chapter 24 : Departure

Bronya : что? (what?)

(Y/N) : Cocolia? That old hag who almost killed Bronnie and Killed Wendy?

Theresa : Yes.

Bronya : Nyet. The Bronya does not want to meet Matushka.

Einstein : Actually, it's not all gone.

Suddenly, Einstein's camouflaged mech appeared beside you as Einstein and Tesla got out of it.

(Y/N) : AHHH! Oma! You scared me! Wait... your mech can fit more than one person?

Tesla : It's just big enough for the both of us.

(Y/N) : Oh.

Mei : S-so what's not gone?

Einstein : The possibility of finding out where Kiana is.

Theresa : Really?

Einstein : Maybe. We can restore her data structures and try locate Kiana that way.

(Y/N) : Basically... looking inside her brain for memories?

Einstein : You can say it that way. You're getting smarter Enkel, good job.

(Y/N) : Hey! i was smart to begin with.

Bronya : Nyet, you never was. But you are developing, so the Bronya will give you that.

(Y/N) : That's.. nice..?

Theresa : So.. that way, we wouldn't need Cocolia's help then.

Einstein : We might, there are still possibilities that we can't restore it, so I'll try to restore it right now to see if it's possible. But before that, i need access to Hyperion's Processors. Madam Theresa, perhaps you know what the password is?

Theresa : .....Teriri.

(Y/N) : PFFT!

Theresa : Did i hear something off of your mouth (Y/N)?

(Y/N) : W-wha? Me? Nah, i just hold onto my cough that's all.

Theresa : Perhaps you REMEMBERED something?

(Y/N) : Nah-nah, it's nothing... really...

Mei : What is she talking about?

(Y/N) : Nah it's just... forget about it.

Einstein : Alright, thank you for that Madam Theresa. Now i will proceed with the restoration.

Mei : Principal, i suggest you should go back to the infirmary to heal.

Theresa : Yeah, i guess little old me should rest a bit. You all should also rest a bit until Einstein is done doing her thing. (Y/N), Come with me. We both need healing.

(Y/N) : Yeah. Will do, see you all later.

Hyperion then goes to the skies as it's hole is temporarily fixed by a holographic shield. You and Theresa walked into the infirmary as AI-Chan checks and patches both yours and Theresa's wounds.

(Y/N) : Is it that deep Ai-Chan?

AI-Chan : Yeah! It's like you got bitten by a dinosaur or something. It nearly chipped your bone off!

(Y/N) : Chipped my bone off?!

Ai-Chan : Yeah! Doesn't it hurt for you?

(Y/N) : Guess my adrenaline was on point that time, i also soothed the pain with my Chi. That's probably why it doesn't hurt that much.

Ai-Chan : Well that's a neat trick to have.

Theresa : How's my back, AI-Chan?

AI-Chan : Not good. But because of your healing capabilities, it'll probably go away in around 5 hours.