Chapter 18 : "Jingwei"

The Next Day.

From the shenanigans of yesterday, you and Bronya went back to your after breakfast. As you closed the door, you went straight at Bronya and grabbed her by the shoulders.

(Y/N) : Bronnie! Why'd you sleep with me last night?! And why did you say some misunderstanding things?!

Bronya : The Bronya felt bad for you.

(Y/N) : Huh?

Bronya : You were crying in your sleep.

(Y/N) : I did?

Bronya : Da.

(Y/N) : Oh, Well that's a bit embarrassing. B-but you didn't really have to do that you know.

Bronya : I know the Bronya didn't have to. But the Bronya just wanted to.

(Y/N) : Huh, really? That's.. That's really nice. Thank you Bronnie.

With instinct, you patted Bronya's head.

Bronya : H-huh?

(Y/N) : ?!?! U-uh! sorry, instinct.

You look to see Bronya blushing a bit.

Bronya : .....

Akino & Mizuki : So Cute!!!

(Y/N) : Ah! You two saw?!

Akino : Of course we did!

Mizuki : Just hook up already!

(Y/N) : Shut up you two! We're just really good roommates!

Mizuki : As if!

Akino : Mhmmm!

Bronya : (Y/N).

(Y/N) : Y-yeah?

Bronya : The Bronya will take care of them.

(Y/N) : What are you gonna do with them?

Bronya : Don't worry, The Bronya will not do anything bad to them. Just go and have fun outside.

(Y/N) : Uh... Good Luck you two.

Akino : Wait! (Y/N)-Sama! Don't leave us!

Mizuki : Please! I'm sorry for everything i've said to you!

(Y/N) : Ok, Bye!

You then closed the room door. You then head towards the training ground to try and meditate like Fu Hua once did there.

You sat on the middle of the training ground and closed your eyes and focused on your breathing. You erased all thoughts and focused on relaxing yourself.

You opened your eyes again, just to see yourself in a pure white void.

(Y/N) : Wait.. this is my mind? Awesome. Hmm... let me imagine... a cup of tea!

A cup emerges from the void, you picked it up and drank it. It was good but you don't know where to put it, so you just dropped it. You looked down to see the cup of tea getting enveloped by the white void.

(Y/N) : Neat.

Suddenly, a red and white feather appears through the void. The feathers kept coming until it spirals around in a small circle. Suddenly, a familiar face appears through those feathers.

(Y/N) : Fu Hua?!

Fu Hua : Greetings, (Y/N). It has been quite a while hasn't it?

As she said that you suddenly hugged her, she was caught by the surprise hug but she then she follows through with it.