╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʟᴇꜱ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and Loki appeared in the hallway of the TVA, looking around cluelessly as they both held the other's Time Twisters.

Loki did a double-take when he noticed the guy (to whom B-15 had handed the Tesseract) at the end of the hallway pushing a cart in front of him.

"Come on," he grabbed Y/N hand and dragged her along with him, determined to not lose track of the man.

"Ow! Hey! Where're we going?" Y/N questioned, trying to keep up with him.

"To get the Tesseract and escape from this ridiculous circus,"

The two followed the man into a closed office, making sure that none of the hunters of the TVA were on their tail.

Loki tip-toed towards the man, "Hey."

"Hey!" the man exclaimed with a look of recognition, "I know you! You're that criminal with the blue box! And you're his girlfriend!" he added to Y/N.

"What! No!" Loki and Y/N coincidently retorted at the same time, turning to glared at each other when they realised this.

"Shhh!" Loki silenced him, pushing him down to his knees and crouching to his level.

"Ow," the man winced at the force.

"What's your name?"

"Casey,"

Loki paused for a moment, "Give me the Tesseract, or I'll gut you like a fish, Casey."

Y/N gave him a weird look, not believing that he had asked his name only to threaten him. 

"What's a fish?" Casey wondered aloud.

"Shh!" Y/N silenced him this time, looking over her back to see is anyone heard him, "How do you not know what a fish is?"

"I've lived my entire life behind a desk," Casey shrugged in reply.

"Well, what difference does it make," Loki scoffed.

"I wanna know what I'm being threatened with, before I comply."

"Death, Casey," he answered, "Violent, painful, death."

"Okay, okay," the TVA worker raised his hands, "I comply. I comply. Jeez," he got up to his feet and pulled a drawer open. Lifting the horizontal divider, Casey picked up the Tesseract and handed it to him, "This is?"

"Wait, what," Y/N frowned at the contents of the drawer, "Infinity Stones?" 

Being a Valkyrie meant you lived a long life, compared to the ordinary humans on Earth. And in that span of time, Y/N gained knowledge about the constants of the universe, one of them being the Infinity Stones.

"How do you have these?" Loki questioned, who was as surprised as the warrior next to him.

"Oh, we actually got a lot of those," Casey replied, "Yeah, some of the guys use them as paper weights. Some of 'em,"