╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴜꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Beulla led Y/N back into the Time Theatre from the Time Cell and strode towards the chair to take a seat.

"Very mature of you," Y/N stated, narrowing her eyes, "Using my daddy issues for interrogating purposes,"

"Well," Beulla flipped a page of the report in her hand, "The other memories were of all the times you argued with Loki, got ambushed by Hela, and then Loki getting killed by Thanos, so," she gave her a sarcastic smile, "You're welcome,"

Y/N glared at her, dragging back the other chair, and sat back on it, adjusting the Time Collar around her neck with a grunt.

"So," Beulla nodded, "You told me the TVA is lying to me. Spill the beans. Or is it a type of cockroach survival mechanism ?"

"This is not the right place to do it, Beulla,"

"Cockroach it is," she hummed, crossing her legs and making the warrior scoff, "What was the Nexus event in Lamentis?"

"I really don't know, Beulla," she admitted, "I have no idea,"

"Oh please," the agent rolled her eyes, "By the way, how long have you been working for the Variant?"

Y/N screwed her face up, "Me? For her? Come on," she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, then, if you're not working for the Variant, then what are you guys? Partners?"

"Of course not," she crossed her arms, "I can barely put up with one Loki. What makes you think I could tolerate two of them?"

"But you did put up with them," Beulla quirked her eyebrows.

"Because I had no other choice," she deadpanned.

"You really didn't have to. But you chose to,"

Y/N leaned forward with a scowl, "Because she knew the way to get us out of the meteor shower, Loki had the TemPad and she also knew how to operate it. If I had gotten it, I would've disposed of her immediately,"

"Huh," Beulla nodded, "We can save you the work to take her down, 'cause she's already been pruned."

Y/N went rigid as her jaw slackened, "What? She's gone?!"

"Yeah," she affirmed, "Not before she took a couple of hours, though. She was going to her Time Cell, broke free. Hunter B-15 stepped in and pruned her,"

"Hmm," the warrior leaned back with slumped shoulders, staring at the table in front of her blankly.

Beulla  watched her closely, noticing her grieving expression, "Oh my god, would you look at that!" she smirked slowly, fiddling with a pen in her hand, "You care for her!"

"Huh?" Y/N peered at her hopefully, "Is she alive?"

"I can see it in your eyes!" she exclaimed.

"Goddamit! You tell me right now! Is she alive?!" Y/N snapped, raising her voice sharply, "And Loki better be too,"