╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴏʀʏ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Loki and Y/N were going through the various reports that were laid out on the table. Y/N kept flipping through the pages blindly, wishing that she had brought Beulla's storybook with her.

"Oh, my goodness," Loki gasped out dramatically, making the warrior glimpse up at him, "Don't tell me the Variant ambushed and killed another team of Minutemen. And stole their reset charge as well," he added in the same tone.

"How tragic," Y/N deadpanned and had her eyes glued to the file in her hand, not noticing the smile that crept up the God of Mischief's face.

"Shh!" a lady behind the desk the two were seated on silenced them.

Loki and Y/N locked eyes with each other at this with a frown. They slowly turned towards the lady and held their fingers against their lips, "Shh," they repeated the lady's actions simultaneously.

Y/N rested her head against the back of her chair, throwing the file in her hand aside, "This sucks!"

"I'll be right back," Loki informed her as he tapped her wrist to get her attention. He got off the seat and headed towards the front desk in the library.

About ten minutes later, he returned back with a pile of folders in his hand. He dropped them ungracefully on the table, making Y/N jump in her seat, and glare at him. When she noticed the new files, she screwed her face in frustration.

"You got more?!" Y/N groaned out loud, "Are you kid—" she stopped herself when she saw the file that read: Destruction of Asgard.

She grabbed the paper from the table and straightened up in her seat, eyebrows furrowing as she ran through it.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗦𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗗

ᥱvᥱᥒt dᥱtᥲιᥣs

𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚔 (𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝙿𝙾𝙲𝙰𝙻𝚈𝙿𝚂𝙴): 𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

(𝟷) 𝙰𝚜𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍 (𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎: 𝙸𝙿𝙱-𝙰𝚂𝙶-𝟶𝟶𝟷)

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝟿,𝟽𝟷𝟿 (𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍)

𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚅𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙳 𝚋𝚢 𝟶𝟶𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝟸:𝟷𝟼𝟸