╰┈➤ ❝ [ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴꜱ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

📍CITADEL, THE END OF TIME

After walking past the rough terrain of the Void, the trio reached what looked like an ancient asteroid. Several rocks, pebbles, and meteors were floating in the air around the asteroid. There was a large, thick string of white bunch. It seemed alive, and it was very much moving in a set flow— The Sacred Timeline.

They made their way up a rocky path, getting closer to the mansion, which only got more ominous the closer they got. Huge, dark, and broken, the rubbles of it surrounding it in a possessing manner. Only the tallest tower on top of the mansion was lit up.

When they finally made it to the steps before the front door, Sylvie stopped in her tracks, "Aren't either of you gonna tell me not to kick the door in?"

"It never made a difference," Loki replied.

She stepped back to face both of them, "Well, if you think it's a bad idea, I prefer you to speak your mind,"

"No. Nothing to say,"

"Nada," Y/N shook her head.

"That'll be a first," Sylvie commented, turning to face the door.

"Everything okay?" she questioned.

"Yeah. Just need a moment,"

"Right," Loki spoke, "It's just, you normally—"

"Loki, shut up," Sylvie muttered, "I was pruned before either of you even existed. I have been waiting for this moment my entire life. I just need a second to get my head straight, okay?"

"Understandable," Y/N nodded, nudging Loki's side with a meaningful look to give her time.

"Sure," he rubbed his hip, grimacing slightly, "Of course."

They took a step back, ready to wait for her as long as she needed. She probably never thought she'd reach that far. Or she did, and she was scared to face it just yet. Either way, they were ready to give her some time.

To the trio's surprise, the large doors opened on their own accord. Growing suspicious, they stepped inside the house, walking into a huge room, which was as dark and baleful as it was on the outside.

The door closed behind them, and Y/N inhaled sharply in fear. She didn't like this place, and it was only getting worse. Filled with non-existent courage, she continued to walk down the hallway with Sylvie and Loki on either side.

"Hey, y'all,"

Y/N flinched at the jump scare appearance of Miss Minutes, but pulled out her Dragon Fang and brandished it out nonetheless.

"You again?" Sylvie narrowed her eyes at Miss Minutes.

"Welcome to The Citadel at the End of Time,"

"Come on," Loki whispered over to the two women.