Messy

I woke up with a massive headache. I opened my eyes, thankful that the curtains were closed. I looked up and realized I was on Darren's chest. I got up, trying not to wake him, and very uncomfortably, because I was still dressed in jeans. I looked around. I was in what was now Darren's room. How did I get here, and more importantly, how did I get on Darren's chest? 

I stumbled out of Darren's room, and went into mine. I moisturized my face and brushed my hair. Ryan didn't call us in for today, so we have the weekend off.

I walked down the stairs and was shocked about what I saw. 

'DARREN!' I yelled, loudly. I heard shuffling upstairs, and Darren ran down the stairs, almost falling.

'What the f-' He said, not finishing the last word.

We both saw Kevin passed out on the floor, and Lea and Cory cuddling on the couch.

I started waking up Lea and Cory while Darren woke up Kevin. We asked each other what happened and none of us remembered. 

'Wait.. was I drunk?' 'I don't remember taking a drink.' I said, questioning myself. 'Let me text Heather and ask.' Darren said, taking his phone out.

' Darren said, taking his phone out

'Mark spiked your drink.' Darren told everyone. I groaned, sitting on the couch.

'Whatever. Who wants breakfast?' I said, looking up.

Everyone raised their hands.  I nodded and walked to the kitchen and started making pancakes.

***********************************

While Chris was making breakfast, the house went wild. Lea went to go shower and Cory brushed his teeth and hair, Cory and Lea switching places after. Meanwhile me and Kevin cleaned up the house.

After Lea and Cory were done in the bathroom, I went into the bathroom first and got into the shower, putting my dirty clothes in the hamper. Chris came in, brushed his hair, Kevin taking over breakfast. I got done with my shower, walking into my room and getting dressed while Chris got into the shower.

I walked back into the bathroom and did my hair and left it curly. I brushed my teeth and Chris got done with his shower, Kevin coming in and showering too. How much water did we just waste in the span of an hour? I thought. I went out to the kitchen and we all waited for Kevin, Chris finishing breakfast. 

We all grabbed plates and Kevin and Chris made blueberry pancakes and banana slices in a bowl. We all grabbed a bowl of banana slices and went to the dining table. We sat down and everyone got to know me. 

After breakfast, everyone said bye to each other and the 3 went home. I sighed and went into my room, cleaning it, while Chris cleaned the dishes.

I heard Chris talking so when I was done cleaning my room, I walked out to find Chris in the living room. He was on the phone. He noticed me, and put the call on speaker. It was a 5-way call between Chris, Chord, Amber, Lea and Cory. They were talking about maybe hanging out tonight.

'Sure, yeah. Come over tonight to me and Darren's. I'll order takeout and go shopping for stuff today.' 'Okay!' Everyone agreed, and then ended the call.

'We have to go shopping.' Chris said, smiling and clapping. I nodded.

'I'll drive.'

***********************************

As we got out of the car,  we walked into the Vallarta Supermarket. We picked up chips and dip, fruit, and some other things we needed just in general. 

'Hey Darren?' I said. 'Yeah?' he answered. 'So, I'm only 20, and you're 23, so can you buy wine for the party?' I asked, hoping he would. 'Yeah, no problem. I'll go in by myself.' he said, smiling. I parked at the store and he walked in.

He walked out with 2 bottles of wine. 'How much was it?' I asked, him getting in the car and shutting the door. 'Only $139. You don't need to pay me back.' 'Yes, I do.' I said, pulling out an 100 dollar bill and a 50 dollar bill. 'Keep the extra 10.' I said, giving it to him.

I saw him looking shocked as he took it, putting it in his wallet. We drove home.

We got back and I rented a couple movies. The Notebook, Harry Potter and we decided to watch the latest episode of Glee.

Once everyone got to our house, we started the latest episode of Glee, since it would only take 45 minutes. We told stories on what happened in whatever part we were watching, laughing.

After that, I got out my phone and ordered some food. I ordered food for all 6 of us at Home Restaurant. We got the food from the delivery guy, gave a 10 dollar tip, and then sat down and watched Harry Potter.

When the show ended, we all got up. I checked the time. 10:24 PM. 'Time for a party!' I said, pulling the wine out. Everyone cheered, while Darren grabbed cups. I poured a fair amount into everyone's cup, including mine. We all drank for a while, just talking. Then, I connected my phone to the TV speaker, and started music.

Everyone started dancing with each other, clearly drunk. Then, I poured wine into shot glasses and set them on the counter. Everyone went into the kitchen, grabbed one and stood in a circle. Lea explained the rules of the game. 

'One person will say a never have I ever question, and if you've done it, take a shot. If you haven't, don't.' Everyone nodded and waited for the first question.

The first couple questions were kind of boring, some I drank, some I didn't. Then, Chord said. 'Never have I ever slept with Darren!' Everyone laughed and I took a drink. I was next, saying, 'Never have I ever kissed Cory.' Me and Lea took a drink, laughing. This went on for a while, until we were out of shots. 

'Okay, I'm tired.' I said, everyone else agreeing. Lea insisted on having a room, so Darren let them sleep in his. Chord and Amber said they'd sleep downstairs, on the couch. I agreed to let Darren sleep in my room tonight. Chord and Amber went downstairs, saying they were going to watch The Notebook so we didn't waste our money on it. Lea and Cory headed into Darren's room, and me and Darren headed into mine. We took a picture and Darren posted it.

 We took a picture and Darren posted it

After that, Darren suddenly started kissing me. I pulled away, but then kissed him. I don't know if it's the wine or if it's Darren making me go crazy, but things escalated quickly. 

----- STATS -----

Word count: 1156

Time to make: 1 day

Short summary of next chapter:

Darren explores with Chris and sparks fly.