A Wedding

Recap: 'I love you too,' Chris said smiling. 'now let's plan our wedding!'

***

'Hmmm.. have you ever thought of a wedding in a barn?' Darren asked, turning to Chris who was looking for a place to have the wedding.

'A barn?' Chris said, raising an eyebrow. 'Yeah! It'll be cool.'

'If you can find one that's nice that won't fall over while we are inside it, fine.'

'Yay!' Darren said, smiling.

***

1 month later...

***

Chris woke up to a knock on the door. The day before Darren got picked up by the guys for his bachelor party, and Chris leaves today with the girls for his bachelor party. In fact, that's who the knock on the door is from.

He got up and stumbled down the open common room of his and Darren's house.

He unlocked and opened the door and the girls started flooding in. Lots of questions were being asked.

'Why aren't you dressed yet?' 'Did you seriously just wake up? It's 9!' 'Are you ready for your wedding? It's in two days!'

'Jeez, calm down guys! Let me think.' Chris said, and the girls quieted down. 'I'll go get ready, just.. make yourselves busy!'

Chris got into the shower, did his hair, got dressed in a red plaid button up and black jeans with dress boots, as he didn't feel like dressing up today.

'We need to catch our flight! Hurry!' Lea said, tugging Chris' arm.

He and the girls got to the airport and boarded their plane off to Hawaii!

***

Day 1

***

Darren got woken up by the guys the night after they flew to New York and they were already bringing him to a bar to drink and have some fun.

At first, Darren didn't think he would've drank. But then he thought, fuck it. I'm getting married in two days, let's have some fun!

So, the day was spent acting like teenagers, dancing and drinking.

When the girls and Chris got to the hotel, they went to the room, got some food, unpacked and slept basically the whole day. Then, when everyone woke up, they had a girl talk and watched a movie with takeout.

***

Day 2

***

Chris and the girls went shopping for a suit for his wedding. Once they found one, they went shopping for some clothes and the girls secretly got some wedding presents. They got some lunch, and went to the beach. Chris and the girls tanned for a while, but eventually got in the water.

Meanwhile, Darren and the boys went out for lunch, went and bought a suit for Darren and suits for the boys, as they are his best men. Then they went back into the hotel room and played video games, and sung the rest of the night.