Confessions

Chris woke up to his phone vibrating. He picked it up off the bedside table and saw there were thousands of tweets. "You guys are such a great couple!" "No wonder Klaine is so believable." "I ship it!" all with thousands of likes each. Holy crap, he thought. He ran to Darren's room.

"Darren, DARREN!" Chris said, waking Darren up. "Look at your phone. Now!" Darren looked at his phone, and sat up quickly. "We need to make a YouTube video. I never use my channel, but this is important." You would think Darren would have a camera to shoot on, but instead he used his phone to record.

"Hey! As you all know, I'm Darren Criss, and this is my roommate, Chris Colfer." Chris waved. "Today we will be answering questions that have been being asked for a long time now." Darren says, grabbing Chris' phone. He opens it (he knows the password.) and goes onto Twitter. He scrolls through the comments of a post he posted a few minutes ago, asking for questions.

"One. Are you and Chris dating?" I wish we were, Chris thought, looking at Darren. "Uh, no. We're not dating. I'm straight." Darren said, smiling. "Two." Chris said, "Have you guys ever kissed off screen?" They looked at each other. "Yes, we have for truth or dare, and spin the bottle." Darren said, breaking the silence.

"Three," Darren said. "why do you have matching rings?" "So, basically," Darren said, holding him and Chris' hands up, showing the camera the rings. "these are promise rings. By having these on, we promise to each other that we'll be there for one another and always be honest." Darren said, smiling at Chris.

"Four. Are you guys gay?" Chris said, chuckling. "I am, but Darren's straight." Chris said, looking at Darren, winking. "Five. Did you guys move?" Chris said. "You stole my question!" Darren said, accusingly. Chris playfully elbowed Darren. They answered a couple more questions, then ended the video.

Darren edited the video, cutting out parts he didn't want in there. He accidentally left Chris winking at him in, and posted it.

********************************

"Chris we need to talk." Darren said, walking up to Chris, who's sitting on their living room couch, writing his book. "Okay." Chris said, motioning for Darren to sit. He sat down. "What-" "Wait, just let me go first." Darren said, cutting Chris off. Chris nodded and put his laptop to the side, wanting to listen.

"So um.. when we kissed, when we were filming, I realized something." Darren said, Chris nodding, to let Darren know he's listening. "Chris,.. I'm gay." Chris wasn't shocked, but it was still unexpected. He sighed.

Suddenly Chris got a call. He looked, and it was Kevin. "Hello?" Chris said.

*************************** Kevin and Chris' call:

Chris: Hello?

Kevin: Hey, um. I need to get something off my chest. So when you got drunk that one night at your old house, you came to me and you kissed me out of nowhere.

Chris: Wh- Wait I did? Hold on. (holding phone to side) Darren did I really kiss Kevin during our party? (Darren) Yeah I think so.

Kevin: Anyways, since then I've been catching feelings for you.

Chris' heart stopped.

Chris: Oh..

Kevin: But I thought I would tell you because you look happy with Darren so..

Chris: Me and Darren aren't together.

(Darren gives Chris a puzzled look, so Chris put Kevin on speaker.)