*eleven*

I wake up, disoriented in a bed that I haven't slept in for seven years

I wake up, disoriented in a bed that I haven't slept in for seven years. I bring my hands to my face and rub, pull, and slap my face to wake up. "Oh holy mother of gods, my head is pounding." I groan and tug on my hair, "It's about time that you woke up. I've only been waiting for two days and boy, is it boring watching you sleep." I startle as I take in the room and find Tam sitting across from me on the chair, I make an eek sound and roll off the bed.

"Well that bloody hurt. Why have you been watching me sleep?" I demand, confused. "Well we are at Elysian and I doubted that you'd trust the Neverseen members here more than me. So I offered to stay and watch you so that when you woke up you wouldn't have to see them, the most boring days of my life. All I did was watch you! They took away my imparter and gadgets that Dex made afraid I'd rat them out--and it's not like I'd lose my mind that much and start playing hand games with the wall."

It's hard not to laugh at his whininess, "I'm sorry to make you wait that long," I croon, "It's not like I've been reliving memories--good and bad--for the past two days. It must have been so hard for you." I give him a pouty face and stand up, assessing the room once more. I walk over to Tam and hug him, "Glad to be back in the world of the living. Now, would you mind telling me why I only have a robe on?"

It takes him a moment to process what I said, he looks down at me and blushes. "Um, Oh, ah. I forgot about that," He reaches behind his head and messes with his hair, "So, you fainted in the shower--likely getting your memories back--I rushed up and found you unconscious--which sounds wrong--Edaline and the girls took you out and put you in the robe. Then you ran out of your room like a lunatic, I caught you, you fell, I caught you again, then you opened a void and forced me in."

I take in what he says with a smile, "You're right." I muse, "That does sound wrong." He goes red and I punch him in the shoulder, laughing at his bashfulness. "Don't worry, it's nothing to be bashful about. I can name countless people who have seen me more naked than you--that sounds wrong." I say with a smile that makes him laugh, "You know, I'm not going to even ask for an explanation for that, but you're probably going to tell me anyways."

"So I was getting ready for the moving up ceremony at Foxfire when Biana got impatient and walked into my room. You also remember how wearing that dress meant that there was no possible way of wearing a bra--so there was that situation. Then there was this time when I forgot that I invited Dex over to help him with his technopathy--Edaline sent him up to my room and I was just about to walk into the shower. I don't think Dex forgave me for that yet. Another time was when I was trying on new clothes per Edaline and Biana's threats, and Grady just had to walk in to ask me to help him with Verdi. Then he made it worse by saying which of the tunics he liked better."

Laughing softly, I run my hands through my hair and realize something, "Tam...my hair? It's long," I touch my forehead and find short hair, "I have bangs...my hair is darker. Are my eyes violet?" I ask, remembering that Fintan would make me wear them so that no one would comment on my eyes. He looks at me in wonder, "No, why would they be?"