🦉The curse 🦉

Luz pov 💙
It was another battle with eda and amity and Gus and willow it been awhile since I went to the human realm , we battle the cursed use thing we really have a name for him yet but it now between me and him . I was on my last  spell card and then he surprised me and I got hit with one his curse .
" kid !!!" Eda ran to my side left me up and her and amity hold me up as we went home .

No witches pov 🧙🏻‍♀️
Willow , Gus , amity , and king was in the living room waiting for the news from the healer .
Eda " easy luz , what is it healer ? "
Healer toke off her glasses and clean them off " she won't control the curse as well you do yours eda , her come every full moon so keep her in the house on those nights "
Eda " but " she paused the healer in her words . " what is this curse  and can it get her away "
The healer look at luz hurting body as she scream loud " a wolf curse but since it a full moon  the next day she might need a lot of sleep to recharged the sleep she lost "
Eda nodded and worried smiles at the now sleeping luz on the bed . Eda toke the healer to the door downstairs and thank you for coming . Suddenly the three young adults witches stand up  and so did king .
Willow " how is she "
Eda sigh and pinch her nose " it a wolf curse luz has she only turns on a full moon but won't coming out the house till full moon is over , but you guys go home she resting right now "
Gus " ok  tell her get well soon " he ran out the door as he wave goodbye , " make sure she rest well " willow say as she wave goodbye and walk out , last was amity .
Eda " don't worry about your girlfriend amity she going be fine "
Amity nodded and smile " I hope so , tell her I love her " she blush and left the owl house smiling. Eda close the owl house door and hope Luz be alright .