🦉 woof and spells 🦉

~ no witches point of view ~
It been a couple hours since luz went to labor , viney have calm her down and tell her sleep as much as she can , amity was in the kitchen cooking dinner for everyone that was invited  king ,Lilith ,Eda ,hunter ,Camilla ,her ,and viney  plus after luz gives birth she can eat .
Hunter " amity are you doing ok ?"
Amity " yeah yeah , why you ask ?"
Hunter " because you cooking a grand meal  for  8 people "
Amity " sorry it just luz been thinking about names but we don't know the gender of it so I told her look at it when it comes out and then name it "
* hours later *
Luz was now happy and tired from labor , amity near luz while they look at there little one .
Amity " we just need a name for this little one "
Luz " I know she did came early "
Amity " about you rest we think about after ok "
Amity put the little one in the crib next to luz , she kiss luz tired sleeping forehead and then go out to the rest .
Eda " how is luz "
Amity " she fine she gave birth and the little one is healthy ,luz on the other hand is sore and won't transform for a while "
Eda " well me and Lilith and king is going we stop by and help tomorrow "
Lilith ,king and Eda walk out the door then hunter got up and did the same . Viney was in the room with luz she be spending the night for luz safe . Camilla was in the kitchen helping to clean up .
Before bed amity check on luz and the baby one more time , she saw luz putting a puzzle together that was on the food tray .
Amity " I found a name that you might like"
Luz " what is it ? "
Amity " Amaya "