🦉 the vet 🦉

- no witches POV 🧙🏻‍♀️
It been a month since the flea market as since then luz and amity been busy looking at wedding Ideas for there big day , Eda still selling what she can with the human realm stuff . Today is the day that luz gets a check up amity be at work so viney the vet will coming over for luz vet appointment . Eda was in luz room fighting her to get the neddle in her arm while amity was in the bathroom , luz howls for amity but no amity .
Eda " kid you have to take double today you know this is your check up day so extra elixir has to do it "
Luz " noooo "
Luz form into her wolf form which is now a kid wolf size and run to amity .
Amity " luz sweetie you post have you elixir , I give you a treat when take it for me "
Luz " yep yep yep treat "
Amity pick up luz and take her back to bed , give her a treat and give her the iv tube of elixir .
Eda " how ...how the ......you did that "
Amity chuckle and rub wolf luz while numbing on her treats , amity put her hair in a braid .
Amity " we'll that day at the library for pet day  we try some calming Therpey for her "
Eda " it must be easy for you , the two of you are dating"
Amity finally went to work after seeing luz bark and play with king in the living room .
- amity POV 💜
Before I went to work I went to our spot our tree , the tree we made at grom freshman year , the tree that when we started dating sophomore year we even carved our name in it , and the tree that luz ask me to be her wife . I sigh I hope we get to do our wedding vows here that be nice , I hug the tree and then went to my work .
- no witches POV - 🧙🏻‍♀️
Four hours later viney was here for luz appointment , Eda open the door and let viney in the owl house , luz was chewing on her toy that her friends got her when she first transform .
Viney " hey luz how the sweetie doing "
Luz lick viney in the face and jump on her little legs . Viney started the exams on luz and then write down on her clipboard .
Viney " she one happy and healthy wolf I ever seen well luz go and change into your human form I do a exam on that well "
Luz understand perfectly and ran up stairs , she got upstairs and form into her human self and hurry to put on some clothes and then come back down to viney .viney did a normal exam on luz , while Eda drink her apple blood and Lilith was taking notes .
Viney " luz do you mine if I check out the battle scar that curse you "
Luz " yeah it hurts when I transform sometime "
Luz lift up her shirt up to her bra and let viney exam the scar . After luz exam she form back in her wolf form and go play with king .
Viney " everything looks good the scar does have a fever so check on that when she lets you ok Eda and Lilith , anyway if there trouble with her call me please I be over here as fast as my staff can go "
Eda " thanks viney  "
Viney left  after a hour examination luz both forms .

Thanks for being patient with me of finish this chapter,love you guys and I see you in the next chapter
#luamityforever