🦉 babysit 🦉

- Amity POV 💜
The next morning I felt a lick on my ear , I woke up and see that it luz still in wolf form . I hold in my arms and went in the kitchen where Eda is making breakfast and Lilith making a list .
Amity " good morning , luz say it as well in barks "
Lilith put down the pen and smile " I know she woke me up to used the bathroom this morning "
Eda " amity are you hungry griffin eggs time , luz I put some in your bowl "
Luz tail thuds against my chest happy , she a tiny one but she cute . Eda put plates of eggs at Lilith , king , her place ,and mine but lastly a bowl of eggs on the floor . I put down luz at her bowl and then I walk to mine place .

- no witches POV 🧙🏻‍♀️
Eda and Lilith was in the kitchen talking and amity was at work which means luz was in the living room with king .
King " give me it back "
Eda stand up and went to the living room where the fight is " what happen in here , king I told you to watch her "
King " for your information  I was wacthing her till her start pulling my toy "
Eda pinch her nose and pick up luz , luz yawn in protest . " it her nap time , you in charge king I have to go in the market area for food luz ate all the griffin meat yesterday " Eda lay tired luz in her pin and then went back to get the list .
King " why I have to baby sit her "
Eda " because Lilith and I going to the market , I called willow to help you with her , but if she wakes up before willow comes you are in trouble . Plus the monster hunters might be looking at her if we take her out "
It been one hour since Eda and Lilith left to the market , willow just came in the owl house .
Willow " ahhh she sooo cute "
King back her up from the pin and shhh her " don't wake her please she being chewing on me since amity left this  morning  "
Willow " but she so cute , chewing on you hehe she a puppy , when does amity get back "
King " soon "
Then luz woke up an hour later , the two babysitter run around the owl house chasing luz , but she was to fast . As that was happening amity came through the front door and saw what going on .
Amity " luz come here " amity look at the sleeping king and willow and giggles " you tired them out hun " she pick up the little luz and hook her leash to her collar and started walking in the woods with luz .

Cliffhanger till the next chapter