Chapter 4

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! I love getting feedback and seeing my readers enjoy my work. It helps my writing get seen.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was how sore I was between my legs. It made sense considering Axel and I had spent the entire night having steamy, unbelievably hot sex.

My gaze drifted over to said man, admiring his handsome face as he slept peacefully. Dark stubble covered his square jawline. My eyes took in his high cheekbones and swept across his straight, sharp nose. I watched his bare, flawless chest rise and fall as he breathed in slowly. I had never met anyone sexier than him. Not to mention that he was a successful veterinarian. How was he still single?

I rolled out of bed and walked over to the entrance of the hotel room, not bothering to hide my nakedness. Last night, I had noticed a coffee machine sitting on top of the microwave and mini fridge by the entrance, and right now I needed the caffeine. I winced slightly from the soreness as I walked towards the entrance.

Jesus, I needed to tone down the crazy monkey sex.

I plugged in the machine, filling it with water before adding the cheap instant coffee. While waiting for it to brew, I bent down and picked up Axel's discarded white button up. After slipping my arms into the long sleeves, I quickly fastened the buttons from the bottom of the shirt, working my way up. The shirt was ridiculously long on me, falling to mid-thigh and hanging well past my wrists. I rolled the sleeves up several times, pushing them up to my elbows. By then the familiar gurgle of the coffee machine spitting into the pot interrupted me.

I inhaled deeply, welcoming the aroma of fresh coffee and Axel's tantalizing cologne. I was just pouring myself a cup when I heard rustling on the bed.

"Is that coffee?" A husky voice asked.

A smile spread across my lips at the sound of his sleepy voice. The smell of the brew must have woken him up. "Yeah, do you want some?"

"Mhmm."

I filled up another mug all the way to the brim before picking it up. Then, I grabbed my own mug with my other hand, walked around the niche by the entrance, and approached the bed.

Axel was sitting up, his back supported by the fluffy pillows the hotel had provided. I tried not to laugh as I took in his messy bed head.

"Here you go," I said, carefully handing him his cup. "Be careful, it's hot." My gaze slipped down to his torso, admiring the muscles stretched taught under his tan skin. What a shame it would be if he burned himself with the steaming coffee.

"Thank you," he murmured, reaching for the mug. His ocean blue eyes locked onto mine as he took his first sip. I watched him set the cup down on the nightstand beside him, and then he reached out expectantly for my mug.

Tilting my head, I handed it to him with curiosity. He set it down next to his mug, and before I knew it, he'd yanked me down on top of him. I let out a sharp squeal before catching myself on his chest.

"You look so fucking sexy in my clothes Meredith," he growled, pulling one of my legs over his torso so I could straddle him.

I grinned, sitting up on my knees so I could be close enough to kiss him. My lips brushed against his once, teasing him, but he wasn't having any of it. Axel tangled his hands in my damp hair and crashed my mouth against his. I parted my lips, welcoming the assault of his tongue and moaned as he kissed me deeply. My hands slid down to his chest, running all over his warm skin.

"Your hair is still wet," he breathed, his words swallowed by my mouth. My mind momentarily flashed to the night before when Axel and I had stepped in the shower together. The foggy images of him taking me against the wall, the shower spraying on us, left my core throbbing. I recalled him washing my body, taking the extra time to wipe his cum off my breasts, and I moaned.