chapter 9

your p.o.v

i'm now standing on the waiting platform, watching naruto's and neji's fight. it's may look like neji's winning, but i can tell naruto will win. not because of his vow, but for his sure will and determination. not to mention all the flippen energy that guy has. in the end naruto did win.

my fight was second again, so i made my way down to the arena giving naruto a high-five on the way. i stood 10 feet away from my opponent, smiled and gave a peace sign. i learned somewhere that smiling before a fight can greatly confuse the enmy and so far for me it has. the rain ninja looked at me strangly before getting into his stance to fight. the producter yelled fight and jumped away.

rain ninja: "i saw your strength when you fought my teamate. i will not fall into that trap." he made some hand signs "acid shuriken!" dark colored water shuriken formed out of the air and launched at me.

i sighed and waited for the shurikens to get close, then fell backward landing flat on my back. all of the shuriken went right over me. i sat up lazly and looked at the rain ninja bord like. 

rain ninja: "your done for." i knew exactly what he ment by that. without even turning to look i made an ice wall behind me and heard the skuriken hit. i tilted my head down just a little bit and smirked at the ninja.

"my turn." i stood up and made handsigns letting me control the ice behind me. while also making a fire ball to the side. "thanks for adding the acid to my attack" separating the ice into 5 separte ice kunis. i sent them towards the ninja. while making him look in another direction preparing to dodge the oncoming threat. i made the fire ball go around behind him. i stopped the ice kuni and flickered to apear infront of him. landing a well placed kick to his chest, i sent him flying backwards. by opening my arms wide i made the fire ball grow. the ninja went right through it. before he even landed i pointed my arms foward making the ice kuni attack. i made one hit each of his upper arms and each of his thighs. the last one landed an inch from his head.

"i suggest you surrender."

rain ninja: "i...i give." the producter annoced me the winner, so i walked back to the waiting room. i wished shikamaru and shino luck (during the month of training she met the rest of the gang) before i headed up to the crowd of people in the stands. it took me a little bit, but i was able to find kiba and hinata. i smirk appeared on my face, when i thought of an idea. i used the body flicker technique and appeared right behind kiba, luckly the seat behind him was empty. i leaned real close to his ear and

"BOO!" not only did i startle the innocent people around us, but kiba jumped and fell out of his seat. i jumped over the seat and sat in it before kiba recovered and turned around to see me. "sup"

kiba kinda glared at me: "that was mean"

"but it was funny to me" i turned to hinata "how you doing hinata?"

hinata: "i..i'm doing great tha..thanks." i smiled at her, she was so shy, but i'm starting to think she likes naruto. i'll have to ask her sometime later. kiba after seeming finished with glaring at me sat in the seat next to me. we watched shikamaru battle temari. kunkuro forfited his fight and now were just being bord waithing on that duckbutt to show his face. It took him till the very last second before he would be disqualifyed before he showed up.

"duckbutt finally appears." kiba sickered beside me. the fight was going good between duckbutt i mean sasuke and garra until sasuke's chidori went through garra sand dome and garra screamed something about his blood. i would have be a bit more focused on the fight, but hinata started coughing up blood. some anbu appeared next to us saying he could help. so we sat on the floor next to hinata while this guy was healing hinata. after a few minutes white fethers started falling.

"fethers?? what the??" the anbu stopped healing hinata and poked kiba's head. kiba just collasped on the floor. then the guy started to reach for me. "NO WAY!" i launched a small fire line at him and he disapeared. i looked around and there were leaf, sand, and sound ninja fighting all over the stands while all the other people were passed out in a genjustu in the stands. looking over at kiba he was snoreing while akamaru was sniffing his face. i facepalmed, really? i said "realese" while tapping his forehead with 2 fingers. kiba blinked a few times and sat up. "don't ask me i don't know what's happening. that guy that was healing hinata poked your forehead and i guess put you in a genjustu, but whatever i think we should get hinata to the hospital. pick her up will you?" kiba nodded, picked hinata up and carried her all the way to the hospital.

on our way we noticed a lot more fighting going on outside. there were so many ninja and there were quiet a few summond creatures. people were evacuating as best they could, but kept running into more sences were ninja were fighting.

after running a few more streets i saw a little girl by herself crying while a sound ninja was creeping towards her. i took off in her direction.

kiba: "ROSE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"

"GET HINATA TO THE HOSPITAL! I'M GOING TO HELP OUT HERE!!" i didn't even look to see if kiba listened. i ran straight for the little girl, but decided along the way to get the sound ninja first. jumping up and spinning i brought my foot straight into the guys face sending him crashing into a near by building. satisfied with my work i turned to the little girl and kelt down.

little girl: "i want my mommy!!"

"hey, it's ok. where do you think mommy is?"

the little girl snifled: "she was taken by a bad ninja, that way." she pointed down another path close to us.

"how long ago did that bad man take mommy?"

little girl: "he was gone right before you got here. i miss my mommy!" she started to cry again.

"hey, hey, don't cry. come on get on my back. were gonna find your mommy." once i got the girl on my back i ran down the path she had pointed. there was a lot of fighting going on around us, but none seemed to be interested in us. i ran past an ally way and heard screaming, stopping i turned around and looked down the ally. what i saw was surprising. there was a woman peper spraying a sound ninja in front of her. the little girl on my back screamed 'mommy!!' the woman stopped peper spraying the man as i jogged over and let the girl down. the woman knelt down and hugged the little girl, but stopped, picking the girl up and moving away from me. i sighed and turned around to the sound ninja. he was still rubbing his face, but he was standing up. i looked back at the little girl and kindly said 'the bad ninja is gonna get his butt kicked for messing with you mommy.' then in one quick movement i turned back around punching the guys stomach. which sent him into the wall a foot behind him. it left a big dent in the wall, i grabbed him by the coller an pulled him out of the wall throwing him on the ground. this guy was already unconious, aparently the sound ninja are weak. i pulled out some of my ninja wire and tied him up, then went back over to the woman and little girl.

"let me carry her. it will help us move faster. i'll get you guys to a safer place." the woman eyed me for a second, but handed over her little girl. i got her on my back then led the woman away from the fighting. when we got to the edge of the main part of the village, we ran into a lot of other people evacuating. i could see a few anbu black opps around the crowd.

"you should be safer now. the anbu will protect you." i handed the girl back to her mom "now make sure to stay safe." i smiled and tapped the girls nose before running back to the fights. i didn't get very far when i heard 'thank you miss!!' from the little girl. without turnning around i did a small wave in the air.