chapter 37."My innocent wife"(past revelations part 3)

Warning:- triggered topic like abuse, molested, harrassed..

Read on your own risk.

Last chapter of past revelations series.

Flashback continue from last chapter:-.

"Who will save you now?" Meera stood frozen hearing the voice again.

Her body turn cold, she was shivering now.

This can't be true!
No no!

Meera quickly hold the lamp placed on the table and throw it in his direction because she saw the same evil smrik on his face.

Last time he was able to do all the and taint her soul, give her a deadly nightmare.

She can't let this happen again.

As she throw the lamp in his direction and because he was lost thinking about the thing he is going to do with her he didn't noticed the lamb coming to his way.

As the target, it directly hit on his head making him screem and groan in pain.he clutches his head to stop the blood and looked away from her.

She took the time as her advantage and looked here and there in her room to find a place to hide herself but she couldn't find any.

Lastly having no other option she hide under her bed. She know that she can't hide herself forever, eventually he will find her but something is better than nothing.

That person was still groaning in pain, but now he was fuming in anger. After few minutes he felt a little relief in his injury. He then looked around the room only to find it empty.

He smrik knowing where she was hiding. It wasn't hard to find because there wasn't many things inside her hostel room and he was standing on the door so she can't leave.

"Now Now babygirl. I thought of having my way with you and leave but now I think I have to teach you a proper lesson"

He said to which Meera heart beat loudly. Her heart dropped on the pit in her stomach due the amount of fear she was feeling now.

She pressed her hand on her mouth to suppress any type of sound from forming.

"Just come out otherwise your punishment will increase with each passing minute "

He said gritting his teeth. He know very well where she was but he wanted her to know who is the boss here. He didn't accept any type of disrespect from her and hiding herself from him was definitely a disrespectful act to him.

Meera didn't come out, she thoughts he wasn't able find her, this mere thought give her a extreme relief but somewhere in her mind she know its not the truth.