chapter 45 "Is it love?"

Author's POV

She felt like passing out due to lack of oxygen so she pushed him. Arjun just groaned at this but then let go.

As soon as Arjun let go of her lips but not before peaking them twice. Meera took a deep breath. He looked at her whose lips were swollen, shiny, cheeks red,hairs little messy. He again felt the desire to kiss them.

His arms were still around her waist. He pulled her to his chest and smiled wholeheartedly while whispering

"Our first real kiss"

Meera heard it but didn't said anything. She was way more then shy to say something. She just smile,still placing her head on his chest.

Arjun hold her face in between his palms and made her look at him. But Meera being the shy one, she looked everywhere other then him.

"Meera" he called her softy and that made Meera more shy. She just shiver at his still husky voice.

"Look at me sweetheart" Arjun asked her softly. That words sweetheart made her blush and heart go fast.

That word sweetheart affect her more then any other word. She herself didn't know why but this endearment has a certain affect on her.

Arjun's one hand were still placed on her waist and other on her cheeks. He lifted it little but before he can say anything else or see her red as tomato face the door bell ring.

Meera quickly jumped away from his arms, his hold wasn't tight like before and she run from there. Her cheeks were red, heart bear fast. Lips swollen and hairs a little messy.

She stop near the sofa in the living and rubbed her cold palms on her cheeks to reduced the redness. She then took a deep breath. She again heard the door bell.

Taking a deep breath again she walk to the door and opened it only to see her family was back.

She smiled seeing them all,Her heart wasn't normal yet she tried to act normal. Everyone reciprocated her smile while coming inside.

"You should have come with us Meera, we had a great fun" siya said enthusiastically. Meera smile at her, and tugged her hair stand behind her ear.

Siya noticed her reaction, the blush didn't go unnoticed by anyone. But everyone decided to let go except Siya.

"Where is bhai? In your room?" Siya asked once everyone retires to there room to freshen up and Meera looked at her confused.

"How do you know he is here?" She asked in confusion

"I saw his car parked outside beside Meera you are blushing and from your appearance its very obvious that you both were busy In doing some naughty stuff" Meera heard it and her cheeks turn more red. But this wasn't heard by only Meera.

Arjun was standing near them when he heard it. He just smrik at his sister's statement and left from there. He saw his wife's face and state. The he saw his sister.

Seems like everyone loves to tease her....

He left for there room. Here Meera's jaw dropped on the floor by her statement. She stared at her with wide eyes and open mouth. On the other hand siya just shrugged and smiled naughtily while going to her room she whispered

"Go, continue" and with a wink she left. Here Meera was still the same. She shoot her head and walk to kitchen but little hesitantly. She saw everything was almost done and her husband was missing from there.

Where is he?

May be in office.

She stayed there for rest of the evening to complete everything fully. After that she decided to fresh up. Without thinking much she went toward there room. She purposely ignore going to her room to because she was still very shy and nervous to see him.