chapter-14."I will marry you"

Arjun P.O.V..

Now it's on you....who will you choose. Make a wise decision Meera" saying this I walk away....
I was beyond anger..
How dare she!!, she just refused me.
ARJUN RAJVANSHI..for real.
When I ask I want to talk to her I was going tell her the reason of my sudden decision. Because I don't want to force her but no she has to get the hard way.now she has to marry me willingly or not.!!
I just wish she said yes now because I don't want to do it as my own way. I don't want to threat her again.

I don't want to threat her but she never option for me...
But seeing her crying and that because of me makes me feel guilty...
Okay that's new...

Whenever I am near her she never looked at me and if she did there is only one thing in her eye for me and its fear...
Why??? Am I scary??

Well I don't know but I have to do whatever I am doing it's best for her and for me too....
Only I know why I am doing this...

"Where is Meera??" As soon as I entered in the room my mother ask
"Umm.. in garden " I said. And Karan made his way towards garden.
I wanted to leave I have to do few preparation.
"Maa I think we should leave" I said and get up. I straighten my suit and did the button.
I saw Meera coming to room. Her face was red I can say she was crying but she was looking down so no one looked at her face. As she entered she directly went to washroom. I waited for her to come out to say a bye...

I sat again and waited for her.
After few minutes she came out. She never looked at me but I was continuously looking at her,noticing her every moves. I saw she went to her father and he say something in her ear she she smile but it didn't reach to her eyes.
She looked around and her eyes meet mine.
It was like time stop for me. Her eyes are like ocean or dense forest. If you will see in then you will get lost.
She diverted her eyes immediately and I didn't appreciate her this act.

My phone ring and I looked away for her. I saw the caller I'd its Gaurav.
I think I know why he is calling.
I excuse myself and went to balcony to talk.
"Can you come here???" He ask.
"Yeah... I'll be there in few minutes...
Any thing important???" I asked
"Hmmm... its about that mail..." he said and I hummed and cut the call.

Yeah.. I going marry Meera but didn't mean I am going to leave the bastard who think he can play with me.
He or she didn't know Arjun Rajvansh well then. They didn't know the consequences after messing with me.
He/she has to pay. They tried to threat.me.

I entered in Room again and I looked at maa.
"Maa... I am leaving...I have some work" I said and she nodded her head. I looked at Meera and she was looking at me. I smirk at her and was about to go when her mother said
"Meera go accompany. Drop him to gate. " she bite her lips and hesitantly get up and stay walking.

When we were reach in parking. I suddenly turn toward her. She was lost in her own thought so she didn't noticed I stopped. She bumped into me and was about to fall down but I grab her waist and made her stand but my hand was still on her waist.
She shivered on my touch. Her body was trembling a little.

"Thinking about me??" I asked but she look down and didn't answer.i run my hand on my hairs.
"Better... think about me...." I said in frustration.and was about to turn but then I pull her more closer.

"Think wise Meera....its all upon you" I whisper near her ear. And burst my nose on her neck. She was breathing heavily. She clutch my shirtcollar on her small fist. I smell her deeply. And pulled away. I give her a last glance and noticed her face her full red and eyes were tight close . She was blushing. She immediately step back and run to leave. I really not want to scare her more byt I had to remind her about the marriage so I grab her wrist she struggle to get away of my hold but I tighten my grip and said "meet you tonight.... soon to be wife"
She frozen for a second but again struggling but this time I losen my grip and she got the chance to be free and run away. I chuckled at her reaction.
I am not a prevent or creep its just I don't know why but near her I feel peace. When I am near her I can't control myself. And I really love how her body react when I am near her or when I touch her. I never was attention seeker because I get it without doing anything but Meera she doesn't even look at me makes me furious.
Why?
I don't know!!!!
It's all new for me.. I didn't feel like this for anyone.
She is messing with my head.
I huffed at me and pull the brakes and I was now in front of my warehouse.
I entered in that and noticed Gaurav he may not be serious anytime may be playboy may be the most irresponsible person I have seen may be the one irritate me one who annoy me to hell but he is only one who will be standing at my door in 2 o'clock in night in just my one call.only one i remember at my bad times only one who will never ask anything and will do anything for me.same goes to me. From childhood we are best friends the only one who knows my past very well and he never judge me .
I trust him with my life and he too.
I give him the nod and return the same.
"Any news???" I asked.
" yeah.....we tracked the number... its seems like someone from home" he said and show me the computer screen. I nodded at him.
I was knowing this because what was written on the message it's only known by few people.
I'll find the bastard who backstabbed me.
"What will you do???" Gaurav ask