chapter 49 "Its about my father"(Arjun's past)

Author's POV

It's been 3 days since Arjun come to rajasthan. Everything was going smooth except Meera's heart.

From the day she find out she is in love with Arjun, things become magical for her. Everytime she see Arjun she started to blush. Everytime she is around him she felt her heart getting accelerated.

Whenever he kiss her she feel more good, she feel more intense, she feel more connected. Everytime he touch her she feel his touch more warm, more erotic, more sensational.

Things were getting hot between then and sure, it wasn't hidden from Arjun too. He didn't know why but he too feel her more shy, more smiling, more nervous around her. He noticed whenever they are near Meera react more, and to be honest he love the change.

He love how Meera reciprocate everything, he love how Meera trust him.

Whenever he is with her he forgot about the world outside. He forgot the tension he is suffering with. He forgot all his problems.

But there was something which was making him sad, which wasn't going right. And it wasn't hidden by Meera. She noticed the changed in him, he was here but look like he wasn't.

This hurt Meera for sure but she had faith on him. She know he will share this to her when he will be ready but the look of being lost, the look of helplessness that come to his face whenever he is alone or he is thinking was hurting her.

Tommorow is Piyush's engagement and everyone was busy in preparation. running here and there trying to compete it. They wanted everything so perfectly. And why not it was the engagement of the most younger son of Rajwanshi's. It need to be perfect.

Today Gayatri Rajwanshi and dadaji with chacha and chachi and Piyush were going to the there forefathers graves to invite them and seek blessing and after they thet will go to temple.

Arjun was busy too, he was going to the venue for the last checking and Meera was busy, today she has to deliver the dress to the bride to be and for the groom. She has to select the gifts too and then she has to decorate the house. All the catering were still left. She needs to finalise the dishes after tasting then. Being the elder daughter in law she has to attend all the guests and relatives too who were here for the engagement and marriage.

She was way too busy.

It was nearly evening when Arjun returned home, he was feeling tired but not too much. As he entered he was welcomed by hustle and bustle. He looked here and there and signed. His eyes searched for his peace but it wasn't in his sight now.

Just then a maid gone running to him and the greeted him giving him a glass of water and asking if he need anything. To which he just replied no.

"Where are everyone?" He asked while sipping from the glass.

"Chote hukum, they all already left for the temple" she said and Arjun nooded and then sat on the sofa.

He already know they were going today, he just wanted to know if they leave already or not. Now they will come tomorrow early morning as the temple is quite far away.

He then got up and went to his room where he only meet with cold air. Running his hand on his hairs he sat on his bed and diled Meera's number.
She picked the phone after 2-3 ringing and was greeted by her husband tired voice.

"When are you coming back?" He asked in a tired tone and lay flat on his bed. Meera blushed, she was now at the restaurant finalising the dishes. Siya who was beside her giggled at this, she heart Arjun's voice.

"Umm may be in a hour or two" she whispered.

"Come soon. I am missing you" he said cutely and closed his eyes. Meera know he was too tired, it can be felt by his voice.