Bonus chapter:- 2

I am sorry, I know I am super late.. but please there wasn't anything I can do. I was super busy and my other two books were really not allowing me.

But here I am..

Something new where😉

Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

"We will leave this house. We will not stay here. Your father doesn't love me and you anymore. He changed!!"

Meera sobbed holding her slightly showing bump. Enough for a five month old pregnant women.

Tears pour from her eyes remembering Arjun. He went to office leaving his heavily pregnant with a dangerous mood swing wife back.

Right now she was craving for few road side junk food. Anything but spicy!
But to her bad he had taken her car keys because she was quick enough in getting inside the car and have whatever she was craving for!

Anything spicy but unhealthy!!

"Baby when you will grow up we will make your father regret over what he did!"

Meera again talked to her bump. Her emotions were so unbalanced. She was feeling tired still she didn't want to rest. She wanted to scream but she was loving the peace too.

More tears form in her eyes seeing how messed up she is being! Being a gynecologist she already know these things will happen. And she was ready to endure everything but in real life it's harder then she read!

She was weeping without any reason again when she felt a pair of hand encircling around her. His musky smell clamed her nerves and her body relaxed.

He pressed his front to her back and pressed a kiss on her cheeks from behind. He smiled when he saw her closing her eyes. He slowly raised her saree from her stomach and cupped her bump from behind.

Rubbing his fingers there slowly he nuzzled his nose on her cheeks. And then he heard her giggle.

Misson completed!

As he entered inside the house he directly went to his room to see his wife weeping again.

But he know that whatever was happening with meera was a part of the process of her welcoming the little princess in there life.

Princess ?

Yup! Arjun strongly belive its there baby girl inside Meera's womb but Meera Belive its her son!

God knows who's inside!

But one thing that they both know is they are happy with anything. They just want a healthy baby.

"Leave me. I am not talking to you"

Meera said once Arjun stopped his seducing and tinglish acts. He thought he was successful in distraction her but how wrong he was!

Coming out of his hold Meera walk to kitchen and started searching something. All the while Arjun was following her like a lost puppy. He know better then stopping her this time.

She ignored him and took a bowl out. Filling it with water she put that On the stove. Grabbing a packet of Maggie she tore it and then started to cut lot of Chilli...a lot of actually.

Arjun's eyes bulged out seeing the amount and he tried saying something when Meera sort him her famous cute yet scary glance. Gulping he just stood there watching until a loud voice boomed across the hall. They both looked up and walk out all confused.