chapter 60."Will you Marry me again?"

From today onward I will not add any gifs in this book. In the last chapter too wattpad deemed by gif and I wasn't happy about it.

I don't want it again in near by future so I will not be adding any gifs from now on.

I don't know why this all is happening. But it's frustrating.

Anyways
Enjoy ❤

Author's POV

In the hot temperature, with his tempting wife who wasn't stopping anything and that was encouraging him to do more and more but only one thing stopped him.

Gritting his teeths he tried to stop. His eyes begged to see the teasure his wife was giving him but he controlled himself and parted his body from his wife wet body and only looked at her face which was red, her face wet so her body And he being upper naked made him hard and it was visible to meera who looked away being super shy and nervous.

She was still breathing hard and he know if he will be here for any other second. He will lose control. He gritted the words out and walk out making meera smile

"One more day to go..."

Once he was out Meera shyly tugged her wet hairs behind her ears and then she walk to under the shower after stripping out of her cloths.

What does he mean by one more day to go.

She was rubbing the haldi off her body and a thought hits her mind.

"Is it what I am thinking?"

She whispered to herself and a smile adore her face. Now she can't wait to ask that to him.

Here in room Arjun was frustrated yet happy about what happened. He smiled and run his hand on his hairs. Dying off his body with a towel he changed and sat on the bed. There was only one thought in his mind now which was little disturbing.

His thought was broke off when meera walk out of bathroom while rubbing her hairs with a towel.

He lean on the bed and looked at her who was obviously sensing his gaze on her but was ignoring it. Her face was again red and she was ignoring meeting his eyes.

Once she was done applying lotion on her arms she sat on the opposite end of the bed. She without looking at him she sat on the bed but Arjun was knowing the reason very well of her sudden ignorance and shyness.

"I-I am going t-to sleep"

She said shuttering and was about to lay down on the bed when he put his hand on her waist pulling her to him.

She landed on his chest and her hairs fall all over her face which was removed by Arjun. He removed all the hairs from her face and kissed her head while whispering

"It's ok sweetheart"

His this words relaxed her a bit. He pulled her up and she adjusted herself and cuddle with him. Arms wrapped around each other they heard each other heartbeat for few minutes in the peaceful silence until Arjun remembered something.

He cupped her warms cheeks which were pressed on his chest and made her look up at him.

"Sweetheart I have something to ask"

He whispered and meera heard it. Her heart picked up the pace hearing his question. She somewhere know what it can be.

"Hmmmm?"