chapter-24. "They look cute together."

Meera's POV.....

"Good morning wifey " as I opened my eyes I saw the brown eyes and heard a morning husky voice.
It was Arjun's.
I gulped as I saw him looking at me with some emotion in his eyes which was hard to detect.
I didn't reply him just keep looking at him for few seconds. But then I tried to move away but I can't.
Then I noticed our position.
His hand were on my waist and my head on his chest our legs were tangled.
In short I was sleeping over him and and he was holding me like a pillow.

I tried to move instantly but he only tighten his grip

I tried to move instantly but he only tighten his grip. I started sweating and my breath became heavy. I looked up for a second and saw him smriking while looking at me.

Is he enjoying this??

I desperately wanted to be out from his hold but he wasn't letting me. I was feeling suffocated by having him so near me.
"Le-lea-ve m-me" I shuttered and again looked up to see his worried filled face looking at me.
All those memories started to come back, I was feeling like I will stop breathing any minute. I was struggling to be out from his hold. Tears were flowing shamelessly and I don't care.

I felt Arjun's hold loosen from my waist and I instantly pushed him and got up from the bed and run away from there.

I sat down on the floor of bathroom and turned the shower on.
Tears were again flowing and I wasn't going to stop them.

Fake!
Everything is fake!

He was worried for me! No!!!!he was enjoying my vulnerable side.

I was crying my heart out.
Again I felt weak !
Again I can't protect myself!!
Again I am crying like I always do!!!
Again I cried because of my past!!
Again I cried because I am weak!!
I promised myself that I won't let my past affect me more but I effect me even more now!

Why ?? Why God why me??
Are you giving me punishment?? But for what??
Don't you feel mercy for whatever happened to me ??
Or,
Don't you feel mercy when you see me suffering from my past like this!!

I crying on my fate,
Crying on my past,
Crying because I can't help myself,

Last night when he told me to sleep beside him on the same bed I was stunted but somehow I managed to do it. But now this morning!
I don't know for how any time I stayed under the shower crying.
But when I felt all my tear went dry I stood up and took a warm shower to compose myself.

I came out and decided to wore a simple yet like newlyweds women type saree. I was bloody red with full sleeves blouse. Officially it was my first day in this house as a daughter in law.