INTRODUCTION

Ahhhh welcome to everyone who decided to read this book. It's the first one I'm attempting to write and I hope that no one will leave disappointed. I recommend having read the manga before reading this.

However! (smirks) I know most of you are gonna continue even if you haven't read the manga yet. Don't blame me for the spoilers. Remember, I warned y'all.

Alright so now about this book :

- It will contain ships that might be either canon or fanon.

- If you don't ship any of the ships in the book, I respect your opinion. I hope you will respect mine too.

- It is by no means a mature story, however it *might* contain violence.

I would recommend you to follow these steps to ... you know just enjoy.

-Get comfortable while reading.

-Grab some snacks. Preferably some salmon daikon (Just kidding, chips works).

-Try to imagine the scenes while reading them..

-Please be polite in the comments section ;-;

If there's any grammatical or factual error anywhere please feel free to correct me.

Most of the artwork in this story are not mine so I'll credit the original artists at the end of each page. However I just 'might' want to add a few works of my own and those will be mentioned too.

Alright! That's all. Enjoy :')

~Cover Art - Youtube channel - Kochou Shinobu~