NINE - ALLIANCE

SHINOBU'S POV

This morning, I felt considerably better. Last night's incidents almost seemed like a dream... but I knew it wasn't. Aoi had taken away my bottle of wisteria poison pills so that I wouldn't have free access to them anymore. Tomioka San was responsible for that. I was really mad at him. I didn't even know why. I knew he had been there for me when I was upset but I really didn't know why he'd do that. He hated me. He probably did it so that a fellow pillar wouldn't die. I don't even know what I had been thinking. I had planned on taking those pills even though I knew it would probably kill me although I had to stay alive to get my revenge for Kanae. I guess I'd pretend last night never happened.

I walked out of my room, only to have my crow yell at me "Oyakata Sama wishes to see you! Oyakata Sama wishes to see you!" I sighed. I hoped it wasn't another mission, because I really wasn't feeling up to it. However, if it was, I couldn't really say 'No' to Oyakata Sama. I walked up to his mansion on foot because it was so close to my own estate. It took me twenty minutes to reach there. On reaching there, I was pretty shocked to see all the hashiras assembled there. It wasn't the time for our annual meeting yet. Then why were they all here? Everyone else looked just as confused as I did. Almost everyone was here, except Tomioka San and Uzui San.

"Come on Tomioka! Try to look just a bit more FLAMBOYANT!" I face-palmed internally. Here they were. Uzui strolled in looking really happy while Tomioka San walked in after him looking as if someone dragged him out while he had been sleeping. I looked the other way and waited for Oyakata Sama to arrive. A few minutes later we heard two voices speak out unitedly "Oyakata Sama is here," and we saw Kiriya and Kanata walk out holding his arms. We arranged ourselves into a uniform row, with Tomioka San at one end of course. Sanemi spoke out first "Welcome master." I almost heard Mitsuri sigh. I knew she had been trying to be the first one to speak in forever. It was always Sanemi or Uzui who got to speak first.

We looked at him attentively waiting for him to address us. His voice always managed to calm down my internal conflicts while he spoke. "My dear children, as you know, our fight with Muzan Kibutsuji is not very far away. That young boy you took in a few days back, attracts the twelve Kizuki towards himself. It won't be long before we might have to face Muzan himself. Tanjirou is currently away on a mission with his team. I have reason to believe that they might be facing an upper moon in the process, so I would like to request Tengen Uzui to go and help them. Meanwhile, the rest of the hashiras need to work on their teamwork." He shot a quick glance at Sanemi who looked down. "So I want all of you to start training together. Since Kochou's Butterfly mansion is the largest, you all will be staying there for the time being. Kochou, I leave the responsibity to you. Make sure you all learn to work better together." I nodded and said, "I will try my best, Master." "You all may leave now. Start your preparations to move to the Butterfly Mansion. The training room there is well equipped too. You should be able to train well." Then he stood up and smiled at us calmly before walking back in.

As he left, the eight remaining hashiras almost groaned aloud. I know I did too. Living with Tomioka San under the same roof? I was sure to go nuts in a week. Mealtimes would be a nightmare from now on. I dreaded to think what would happen if Sanemi got into a fight with someone. How would they even share the same rooms? Okay, this was definitely the start of an upcoming series of my problems. I was really bad at handling 'kids'. If you know what I mean.

I sighed again. Tomioka San had walked up to the koi pond in the corner of the garden and was staring into it with his usual poker face. I saw Obanai walk up to him too. "Oi Tomioka! How could you let that Upper Moon three, Akaza get away huh? After what he did to Rengoku San, I thought you would try a bit harder? You are a disgrace to the Demon Slayer Corps." Obanai was being harsh, but I knew he had been friendly with the Flame Hashira and the news of his death had shaken him up.

Uzui San looked back at them and said, "Kids, please try to live peacefully till I come back after defeating that demon with my flamboyance! Don't decapitate each other, though that seems like a really flamboyant thing too... Well! Just stay alive!" He walked out with his twin swords on his back.

Meanwhile, addressing the matter at hand, I took charge and called out to all the hashiras and asked them to bring their training gear to the mansion. They wouldn't require to carry a lot of different clothing because the Butterfly Estate had plenty of extras. Mitsuri looked pretty excited about the whole thing. She had always wanted the hashiras to get along well together. She and I would be sharing the same room, being the only two remaining female hashiras. 'The only two...The only two remaining female hashiras. If only Kanae were here... Sometimes I missed her so hard that it almost hurt physically. I walked out of the mansion and headed towards my own estate. The other hashiras filed out too and walked to their respective places, to bring whatever they needed to move into a new place for the time being. As for me, I'd just have to go prepare the estate to house all of us for now. Aoi really disliked most of the hashiras. She would be really displeased about the whole matter. Managing all eight of us at once... I almost smiled.

A/N

Sorry for the late update! I know I usually upload every day but recently, I've been caught up with a lot of school work. I might not post as frequently now, however, you may expect me to slide into your notifications with two new chapters every week or maybe more if I'm feeling upto it. Keep reading! ^^

Don't forget to vote and comment. UwU

Also- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K views! ;-; It means a lot to me !