2.fastest wedding

"Good morning , Hydrogen ."

Win opens his eyes early in the morning hearing a cheerful , familiar voice .

"What are you doing here , early in the morning ?" Win asks .

"I am here to know , are you going to be my hydrogen or duddy's ?" Team climbs on Win's bed and sits in front of Win .

"What's hydrogen ?" Win frowns .

" H2 ! Which mean HH . Which means ..."

"Hubby hia , I know " Win cuts Team's words .

Team giggles "so me or Dudy ?"

"You .. ! " Win shakes his head hopelessly .

"Really ?" Team shouts happyly .

"Why are you so happy about it ?" Win scoffs .

"You have no idea , my hydrogen .. you have no idea ." Team smiles and lies on Win's bed spreading his arms and legs .

"Hey ! It's my bed .. And I want sleep now . Get out ."

Team giggles again "come , sleep beside me . We need to practice , seeping with each other ."

Win tries hard to control his laughter "we are going to get maried , not going to play cricket that we need practice . You really want to posses my all things that much ?"

Team sighs while sitting up "you are not romantic . It's not possesing .. it's loving and sharing , H2 .

Win shakes his head "hmm ? Then what will you share with me , Carbon ?"

"Carrbon means C . C for ?" Team frowns .

"Chubby ."

Team pouts . "I am not even chubby still you call me that . Now , I will get chubbier , then what will you call me ?"

" And Why will you get chubbier ? You are going to eat my food too ?" Win raises his one eyebrow .

Team smiles happily again "guess what !"

"What ?"

"They gave me breakfast today . I think , they will give me lunch and supper and dinner too , because I am going to get married ."

Win chuckles "what do mean by today ? They don't give you breakfast everyday ?"

Team shakes his head happily "no , I used to get food one time only ."

Win stops smiling and frowns" What do you mean by one time food ?"

"They gives me lunch only , hia .. but don't worry .. I.eat dinner too . I steal food when no body notices ." Team says casually .

Win stays silent with a big frown . He looks at Team . He never knew ..."wait , those lays packets and snacks ?"

Team bites his lower lips .

"Team ?" Win asks .

"Those are .. Dudy's . He buys a lot of snacks every week . So , he doesn't have the count ..."

"I KNEW IT ."

Team and Win looks up hearing a shout . Dudy is standing in front of Win's room .

"YOU FUCKING THIEF ! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS ..."

DAD !!

DAAAAAD !!

Dudy shouts .

Team looks at Dudy and rolls his eyes "don't make a scene Dudy . I hardly too hundred packs of lays from you , since my childhood . Give the bill . Hia will pay you ."