6. Date

Mistakes are there ..  I didn't re-read a single word !!

............................................................

3rd person's pov :

Team pouts as a egg hits on his face for the sixth times . Manao runs at Team . And wipes Team's face .

"Stop doing this !!! " Manao shouts out of her lungs "He didn't blackmailed anybody ."

Pharm holds Manao's hand "ignore them ...Manao ! let's go to P'Win . We need his help ."

"No way ... we are not going to him ." Team shakes his head .

"Why ?" Pharm frowns .

"Team it's only he who can help you . There is a big misunderstanding . I am sorry , I am reason for it . I shouldn't post your and P'Win's photo ." Manao say sadly .

"Manao it's not your fault if those assholes thinks Our Team is blackmailing P'Win and Forcing him to be with him . It's their fault . P'Win is Team's boyfriend ." Pharm retorts .

"I am not his boyfriend Pharm." Team sighs "and don't tell him anything about that . I am not feeling good . I am going home ."

Team was about to take a step forward when someone shouts "He accepted P'Win is not his boyfriend ."

Another egg hits on Team's head . He sighs .

.............

Win looks at the picture of his and Team on his instagram . He is now sitting at swimming club . The freshmens are practising swimming . Team is not here as he is banned from the club for five days .

Win takes a deep breath and clicks on the comment .

"That fatty is gay and dares to look for Win ?"

"Dammn ! He looked like a normal nerd ."

Win closes his phone .

.................

Team looks at his hair in fromt of the mirror . He used to get this free hair treatment with eggs when he used to study with Dudy . He slides his fingers on his hair strands . He grins . It feels sliky by the way .

"What made you smile ?"

Team looks at his back "you are back ? When are we going for the date ? Now ?"

"You are still asking me this ? We are not going for a date . Not anymore . Have you seen the post ?" Win sits on the bed tiredly .

"Whyyyyyy ? No wayyyyyy ....you said , you will go .. hiaaaa please .. " Team whines .

"Team , try to be mature for a change . I don't want to be seen with you again . I am not feeding their gossips ." Win states firmly .

Team pouts . "I was waiting for this since yesterday . You promised .. you will take me to a date ."

"You also promised Team that we will try to hide it . Didn't you ? " Win asks .

"It was not my fault ." Team frowns "and you are behaving rude for your information . If you are that much ashamed to be seen with me , then you shouldn't promise in the first place ."

Win frowns "what made you think I am doing this only for my shake ? And if you really wanted to go on a date , then you should have stopped uour friend to post the photo ."

Team.growls "is there any chance of us , going on the date ?"

"No !" Win states .

"Even when they don't spot us together ?" Team asks .