4. Bad hubby

3rd person's pov :

Win looks at the chubby girl and a small cute boy standing in front oof him .

"I told you , not to give your number to any random person and you gave them MY number ? " Win whispers in Team's ear .

"They are not random . They are my new friends - Manao and Pharm . They became my friend as soon as I told them that you are my hia . Don't worry , I didn't tell that you are my hubby ." Team whispers back .

"Why did you give my number though ?" Win hisses .

"Because they asked for it and they asked for my number too . Can I give them my number , hia ?" Team asks .

Win sighs .

"Hey Pharm !"

The cut small boy looks at Win's side "P'Deeeaaann ."

Win frowns "you know him ?"

Dean smiles at Pharm "yeah ! I told you about the freshie I met at the first day ? Who helped me ?"

Win raises his one eyebrow "oh that boy who gave you a pink umbrella in the rain ?"

Dean nods "yes ! He is that boy .. Pharm and he is the boy who needs your help ...."

"To handle the accounts and set the price of his desserts for the fresher's welcoming ceremony ?" Win completes Dean's words .

Dean nods along with Pharm and Manao . Team frowns .

"You are going to give a dessert stall ?" Team asks .

Pharm nods . "Yes ! I bought some dessert , I made today . P'Win .. do you want to try ? You can tell me if it needs any changes ..!!"

Win smiles "I am good at accounts , not in cooking or testing foods . But sure I want to try .. I am kind of hungry you know ."

Dean rounds his arm around Win's neck and looks at Pharm "what about me ? You only cooked for Win ?"

Team glares at Dean but Dean is too busy to notice it , so does Win . Both of them are talking with Pharm . Team pouts a little .

Pharm opens a small lunchbox with his tomato red cheeks "I have enough for both of you P' .."

Win chuckles "how cute !! But keep it aside for now . We just came out of the pool . Our hands are dirty ."

Manao giggles "Pharm can feed you guys ."

"Shut up , Manao ." Pharm looks down with a red blush on his cheeks .

Win raises his one eyebrow . He looks at Pharm then he turns to Dean .

"Why not ! We would love to have a taste ." Win whistles while looking at Dean "aren't we ?"

Pharms takes a small piece of his dessert and gives it Win .. Win eats from Pharms hand . Dean follows after .

"How is it ?" Pharm asks sweetly .

Win chuckles "As sweet as ..... ahhhh "

Before Win could continue he falls on the pool . Win looks up from the water .

"What the fuck , Team ? " Win shouts .

Everybody at the swimming club gasps as a first year suddenly has pushed the vice president of the club into the pool .

Manao screams "P'are you ok ?"

Team glares at Manao , then Dean . Dean frowns "what ....

Team stomps out of the club before Dean could ask what happened !