9. cry

( Why not double update ? Huh ?

But , that doesn't mean you will skip the voting of prev chapter . Come on ...

Vote for that and this chapter too .
I am a poor woman !🤕🤕 )

...........................................................

3rd person's pov :

Win looks at Team who is now cleaning the dishes . He walks in the kitchen . "Stop it .. you don't need to do it ."

Team chuckles "hiaa , it's ok ! I can do it till I am here . Think of it as a rent of my stay here ."

Win growls "stop saying this and I told you call me hubby .. you call me hubby when we are home ."

"We shouldn't grow bad habits , hia .. after divorce..."

"We are not getting any divorce . I told you . " Win shouts a little yesterday .

Team turns around to face Win "for now , I know .. and I also gave you time to think it through .. think carefully till the weekend . Then after the trip , I will go back to Dudy's ."

Win holds Team's both arms tightly "You can't decide for both of us ."

Team smiles "I can . Like the way you can decide to hide our marriage without my opinion ."

"You are taunting me ?" Win shakes Team by his arms .

"I am tired this .. so very much . We are fighting since the day we married each other , why to be together if we only have to fight ?" Team pushes Win's hand to free himself .

Team turns back to the dishes .

Win walks towards Team again "then don't fight na .... let's fo something else ." He hugs Team from the back .

Team turns off the water . "That's what I am telling you ... leave me .. let me do my work ."

Win chuckles and nuzzles on Team's neck "let's do something else ."

"No ... leave me !" Team struggles "we are going to .. ouch ... why didi you bite ..me ?"

"We are not going to get any divorce . It's final and again I am deciding it for both of us ." Win whispers "and now we will do something else ..... "

Team stays silent as Win is talking to close yo his ears . He sighs after Win stops "hiaa , please ... don't make it harder for me ." A tear rolls down from Team's eyes .

Win stops his action of nuzzling Team's neck . He froze . He has never seen Team crying . Never in ten years . No matter how bad Dudy treats him .. or no matter how much insult his uncle throws at him . Team never cries .

Win loosens his hug . "I...I am sorry ."

Team was about to turn around but before that Win runs out of the kitchen .

Team wipes his tears . "Hiaa ?"

" ........... "

" Hiaaa ? " Team calls again .

"........... "

Team walks out of the kitchen and enters the room "Hiaaaaa ?"

...................

Team looks out the bus with blank eyes . It's been two days after that night . It's weekend today . Neither Hia came back home nor picked his call . He sighs .

If two days feels this empty without Hia , what will he do when , it will be the time to leave him . He sighs again .

How many times have he thought to message Win .... asking just to come back and he will not ask for divorce and they will do something else ? Team blushes about that thought . How stupid was he ? To let his emotion flow , when finally he felt loved ? Another sigh escapes from him .

"Ai'Teeeaaammmm"

Team comes out of his thought hearing Pharm's shout . "What ?"

"I am asking you since forever if I can seat here , but you are smiling and sighs like a lunatic instead of answering me ." Pharm pouts .

" Oh !" Team looks out of the window again .

"P'Win isn't here yet ." Pharm replies the question in Team's mind .

"Like he is going to sit beside you when he comes !" A girl laughes loudly from Team's back .

Team turns around . "Atleast I qualify the eligiblity list . He doesn't like girls , you know ?"

Smile disappears from the girl's face .Pharm bites his lips to supress his laughter .

" Sit here ." Team says while looking at Pharm .

Pharm nods "thanks , I wouldn't ask you if there were any decent vacant seat ."

Team was about look out of the window again when Win and Dean enters the bus in their casusal dress .

The girls cheers in low tone .

Team looks at Win hurriedly but Win isn't looking at him . So, Team waits to catch his hiaa's eyes .

"Welcome , to the club trip of Central university ! I am Dean president of Swimming club ! " Dean states .

"I am Win , Vice president of Swimming club . " Win follows .

"I am Fisher , President of cooking club ." A thin boy adds .

"And I am Anong , vice President of dance club and we four are the leaders of this club trip ." A tall and fit girl smiles .

"So it you have any problem during this trip , come to any of us for help ." Win smiles and completes the speech .

"Now enjoy your journey ." Dean announces and sits at the front seat of the bus with Win .

Team blinks and lowers his head .

"Are you two having a fight ?" Pharm whispers to Team .

Team looks out of the window with glossy eyes "no , there is nothing to fight for , in between us ."

............................................................

( A/ n : congo , to my failed attempt to finish this story in 10 chapters ! 😷

As I have wrote too many stupid things before , all the emotions are left out ...
for the end !! Now I need more chapters to pour it !

Whatever ,
Though ..
I don't say it often ,
I love my BROCCOLI  readers a lot !

Thank u for voting , commenting , dealing with a moody storyteller like me ... who likes threat her readers ... saying I will give a sad ending this time ... 😁😁

But .... don't be too happy , I can change the story in seconds 😈😈 )