Destruction

The forms for work studies were submitted and you agreed to take Ace on as your right hand once work studies began the following week. So, that increased the greatness of the day. Working with a promising student and whatnot. Additionally, tonight was now a date night for you and Midnight. However, normally with date nights, it would just be talks on where you guys were going and what you guys were going to have for dinner. The problem? You didn't want to go out tonight. You were bored and didn't feel like doing much. Additionally, the Blood Fist situation did not make things any better.

So, when you guys got home, the more argumentative side of Midnight decided to come out and show you full force.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, ok! I just want to stay home and relax!

Midnight: And I've been on my feet all day today! The least you can do is treat me to something nice!

(Y/N): I can do that here!

Midnight: But we have nothing good here!

(Y/N): Oh, so you want high-end and fancy! The R-RATED hero wants to go out in public to an expensive restaurant and run me dry!

Midnight: You're the number 25 hero! You can afford it!

(Y/N): But you can't afford to have a nice meal at home with your fiance?!

Midnight: YEAH!!!

(Y/N): THIS IS WHY WE BROKE UP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

_________________________________________________________

Across town, Blood Fist sunk down to his knees and looked over at the console. He took a glance at the three files besides him for three villains he was meant to free for Tartarus. Well, two villains and the League's contact on the inside. He looked at the console and looked at the files again. He took a deep breath and went back to his communicator to talk to the doctor himself.

"Cellblock 2, 3, and 5."

A confirmation message was sent two minutes later. So, Blood Fist looked at the console and found the command switches for cell blocks 2, 3, and 5. He put three fingers on each and took a deep breath. And then, he flipped each switch.

________________________________________________

Back at your home, things had not gotten any easier for either you or Midnight. After the bomb you dropped fully detonated, the anger built up again. At this point, you and Midnight just throwing insult after insult at one another, showing no remorse or regret in any comment now. From being called out on hero tactics, teaching style, showing too much attention to different people, it all just came to.

Midnight: Seriously! Why did I agree to a marriage proposal! I'm much better as a single lady!

(Y/N): Says you! You were the one who got horny and came after me! Hell, you've been horny since you were 13! I'm pretty sure you were the Minoru Mineta of our class!

Midnight: He's a good kid!

(Y/N): He's a pervert who only cares about chicks! Last time I checked, you don't do it for the fame or relationships!

Midnight: YEAH because I only like what's between your legs!

(Y/N): Oh, you better fucking like it!

Midnight: It's the only one to make me scream! But NOT FROM PLEASURE!!!

(Y/N): YOU BITCH!!!

_______________________________________

Inside Tartarus, Blood Fist's command switch activation sent the entire facility on high alert. Roughly 90 prisoners just died instantly. While resting on his bed, Dr. Mekanikku began to go through his tablet to hack into Tartarus' systems and triggered more self-defense stations. The first phase of explosives already went off, but phases two and three had yet to do so. So, Mekanikku detonated those and released Cell Blocks 1 and 4, some of the most dangerous criminals were loose, including the Hero Killer Stain, Wolfrum, and Graviton.