Blood Fist Part 2

You had just left the love of your life once again so she could escape from impending death in order to fight off the literal immovable object. Once the portal from your diamond card closed and you were on the other side of the doorway to Akiniro's office. You took a deep breath and drew out the Ace of Spades and three other spades and got into a stance. The gunshots were at the other side of the building. Based on their models, the loud shots would have gone through the walls. So, the dance floor should have been evacuated already.

You took another deep breath as you just waited for your enemy to come in. After waiting a couple of seconds, a guard was flung into the wall of the hall and Blood Fist emerged and looked down the hall towards you. You pushed your foot back to get ready and the villain stood there and looked down towards you. You both seemed to glare at one another. Blood Fist slowly walked over to the guard he threw into the wall and stood over him.

(Y/N): Don't do it.

Blood Fist looked down at the guard and then looked back at you. He quickly raised his boot and slammed it down onto the guard's face. You were in a bit of shock but glared back at him.

(Y/N): You'll regret that.

Blood Fist turned his head to the side, like a confused dog. You glared ahead and were about to attack at any second.

Blood Fist: Why must I be claimed as the villain? Are these people not considered criminals? Gangsters? Killers?

(Y/N): Morality wise...you are under equal footing. Killing is still killing. No matter what the intent is.

Blood Fist: So...you would see these people run free along the streets. Some hero. Just be happy Chizome hasn't found you yet.

(Y/N): Chizome?

Blood Fist held up a finger to be a silent "sh" symbol. He then slammed his fists together before raising them to fight. You both just looked at one another, not really even moving at all. You had your cards ready and you slowly began to move around the hallway, trying to get him to dance with you. However, Blood Fist refused to move. You grew an annoyed look and rolled your eyes.

(Y/N): Fine. Your way then.

You threw Ace of Spades towards Blood Fist. He was able to dodge it, but made the mistake of keeping his eyes on it. You then threw the three other spades and they hit along his right forearm and shoulder. He groaned in pain and turned back to you. In that instance, you were able to pull Ace back to you and cut along his left leg. You moved Ace back and tripped Blood Fist up, making him nearly fall to the ground.

Blood Fist looked at you and silently yelled as he charged towards you. You brought Ace back to you, but Blood Fist turned around and grabbed it before it could cut into him again. However, he failed to notice the diamond card you threw along the ground and the portal open in front of him. Blood Fist fell throw and another portal opened beside you. You grabbed Blood Fist, threw him down, and kicked him up into a wall. You summoned another staff with your clubs and slammed it down onto the back of his neck and back up in the face.

You leaped up to the wall and used it to have added force and kick him in the face. You then used Ace of Spades again and launched it towards his mask. The card was able to cut one of the goggles open and the glass shattered around his eye. You then raised your staff and slammed it onto the back of Blood Fist's head. You spun around and used the staff like a baseball bat and slammed it into his face, launching it back down the hallway. You then spun the staff around and kicked it, launching it towards Blood Fist.

The staff slammed into the villain and launched him down the hall and slammed into another wall. Seeing the chance to knock him out, you rolled forward and picked up the staff to hit Blood Fist again and knock him out for good. However, as you went for your strike, Blood Fist reached up and grabbed the staff.